Sebastian Stan address confusion

WarriorsCatsFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sebastian Stan address confusion

Post by WarriorsCatsFan »

Hi! I am wondering if the current address for Sebastian is valid, I have heard rumors that ICM signs the autographs instead of him....

I have seen others get success from a NY address with Brookside Artist Management, but it is not up there so I'm not sure if it can still be used.

Please help me, I would really like to get an authentic signature from him. :)

Also going to post this in the "Is this address still up-to-date?" forum.
Meeting Sebastian Stan at the Fandemics Tour in September!
Saw Tom Felton, Jason Issacs, Warwick Davis, and Matthew Lewis in February 2017 at Universal Orlando
Met Victoria Holmes (twice), Gillian Philip, and Erica Sussman (Warriors authors)
Autographs received so far: Tom Hiddleston and Sebastian Stan
I am a fan of the Warriors series, Marvel comics/movies, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Disney, Once Upon a Time, Star Wars, DC, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Stranger Things, Jurassic Park, The Hunger Games, How to Train Your Dragon, Pokemon, Godzilla, Planet of the Apes, and Alien

I would eventually like to start watching Sherlock, GOT, Vikings, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Firefly, X-Filles, LOST, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sebastian Stan address confusion

Post by BossC »

I have not seen a success from anything but VV for a while. When was the last reply you saw? I usually go with the most recent address.

BossC
WarriorsCatsFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sebastian Stan address confusion

Post by WarriorsCatsFan »

BossC wrote:I have not seen a success from anything but VV for a while. When was the last reply you saw? I usually go with the most recent address.

BossC
Sorry for such a late repy, geez I'm terrible.
Anyways, I used the VV address for Infinity War and it was a success. :3
Meeting Sebastian Stan at the Fandemics Tour in September!
Saw Tom Felton, Jason Issacs, Warwick Davis, and Matthew Lewis in February 2017 at Universal Orlando
Met Victoria Holmes (twice), Gillian Philip, and Erica Sussman (Warriors authors)
Autographs received so far: Tom Hiddleston and Sebastian Stan
I am a fan of the Warriors series, Marvel comics/movies, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Disney, Once Upon a Time, Star Wars, DC, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Stranger Things, Jurassic Park, The Hunger Games, How to Train Your Dragon, Pokemon, Godzilla, Planet of the Apes, and Alien

I would eventually like to start watching Sherlock, GOT, Vikings, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Firefly, X-Filles, LOST, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer