PP: 3

Total Autograph Count= 30
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

Tim allen is with SFM... so no SASE needed

and Jim Carrey sends PP

not all the celebs will pay for postage..
Six_Feet_Under
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Six_Feet_Under »

The way I see it is..if you have to send a SASE to a celebrity,and they are that cheap...they aren't even worth writing to,but thats my opinion.
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

Six_Feet_Under wrote:The way I see it is..if you have to send a SASE to a celebrity,and they are that cheap...they aren't even worth writing to,but thats my opinion.

i think the least people can do is send a SASE. With the amount of request they get. Don't forget that you're asking for a favor from them. including a SASE with your request does increase your chances of getting something back
Six_Feet_Under
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Six_Feet_Under »

DanTheMan wrote:
Six_Feet_Under wrote:The way I see it is..if you have to send a SASE to a celebrity,and they are that cheap...they aren't even worth writing to,but thats my opinion.

i think the least people can do is send a SASE. With the amount of request they get. Don't forget that you're asking for a favor from them. including a SASE with your request does increase your chances of getting something back
Yeah I understand that,but we are their fans,i'm sure they could give us a lowsy autograph,we aren't asking for them to buy us dinner. It doesn't mean anything to me if I get an autograph from someone who is so selfish they can't put a stamp on an envelope.
insider15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insider15 »

I got a signed Kareem Abdul-Jabbar pic using the Lakers' address without a SASE... but that was in the 70's so i guess it doesnt help much :|

Post by Guest »

insider15 wrote:I got a signed Kareem Abdul-Jabbar pic using the Lakers' address without a SASE... but that was in the 70's so i guess it doesnt help much :|
The 70's? LOL wow that was a while ago
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

Six_Feet_Under wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Yeah I understand that,but we are their fans,i'm sure they could give us a lowsy autograph,we aren't asking for them to buy us dinner. It doesn't mean anything to me if I get an autograph from someone who is so selfish they can't put a stamp on an envelope.

Let's say 1000 fans would be asking for an autograph from you would you pay the postage for all of them? including the envelope. or the other option is only write to the celeb you really like (that's what i do) instead of writing to celebs just because that person is a good signer. Like in other hobbies you have to spend abit of money.
Six_Feet_Under
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Six_Feet_Under »

DanTheMan wrote:
Six_Feet_Under wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Let's say 1000 fans would be asking for an autograph from you would you pay the postage for all of them? including the envelope. or the other option is only write to the celeb you really like (that's what i do) instead of writing to celebs just because that person is a good signer. Like in other hobbies you have to spend abit of money.
Well if i was rich,yeah I would pay for the envelopes and stamps,it's only right. But then again thats just me. You can't buy love :P
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

well then just email the celebs if you don't want to send them a SASE or try and meet them in person.