Britney Spears VV question

Peterussell96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Britney Spears VV question

Post by Peterussell96 »

I have the first issue of Rolling Stone magazine that she was on the cover of from 1999. I was wanting to send it to the piece of me address to get it signed, but I am worried that it won't be sent back. What is everyone's thoughts on sending it?

Thank you in advance.
Crestion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears VV question

Post by Crestion »

Peterussell96 wrote:I have the first issue of Rolling Stone magazine that she was on the cover of from 1999. I was wanting to send it to the piece of me address to get it signed, but I am worried that it won't be sent back. What is everyone's thoughts on sending it?

Thank you in advance.
1. Never send anything that you'll be upset doesn't get back to you. If that's a thing, wait until you can get to a private signing near your location.

2. This is unconfirmed to current behavior, but last I knew her manager/secretary handled her fanmail.

Hope this helps.

Good hunting,
Dave
Peterussell96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Peterussell96 »

Thanks for the advice! I think I will just send the cover art to her new album lol. I looked forever for a copy of that rolling Stone magazine for it to accidently get lost or anything else.
Crestion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crestion »

howboutthosemets wrote:They are secretarials even VV In vegas. That has discouraged me from sending anything but if you are ok with that just don't send anything you can't afford to lose. I work for a major insurance company and you would be shocked the amount of mail that we send out and people send in that doesn't get delivered. That makes me nervous to send anything really valuable to me
Pretty much this. I work for a legal firm, and for a long time I thought it was client's telling fibs both ways, then I got some stuff where the envelope got caught in one of hte machines and wrecked whatever it was.

Anything valuable gets sent priority with a tracking number, which makes it hard to justify for most autograph stuff, but like jerseys and the like go cheapest in a flat rate envelope (because by G-d they fit so they ship), and iirc, they flat rate shipping has a built in barcode.

That said, remember that secretarials means that their secretary signs the thing for them - it's a disgusting habit, and I'd rather they just stamp it RTS than do that, but c'est la vie.