Tom Kenny (voice of spongebob)

Smaointe
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Tom Kenny (voice of spongebob)

Post by Smaointe »

Has anyone gotten a recent success for Tom Kenny the voice character actor through the mail? I sent one about a year ago to the "Adventure Time" set. I never got it returned either signed or RTS. I see that there is now an updated address but I was wondering if anyone has had success in the past year or so? The search results of previous successes seem to be older ones. Thanks!

Has anyone had successes from the spongebob address?

Tom Kenny
"SpongeBob SquarePants"
Nickelodeon Animation Studio, Inc.
231 W Olive Avenue
Burbank, CA 91502-1825
USA
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
irnstead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Kenny (voice of spongebob)

Post by irnstead »

That would be the correct Address I remember asking Doug Lawrence "Plankton" and he said that was the best address to get a hold of anyone from that show.
In person sucess- Bill Nye (x1), Kenpachiro Satsuma (x1), Tsutomu Kitagawa (x1), Tom Kenny (X1), Roger Bumpass (x1), George Romero (x1), Joe Alves (x1), Carl Gottlieb (x1), Susan Backlinne (x1), Verne Troyer (x1), Robert Englund (x1), Kane Hodder (x1). And more!
Via Facebook and Friends- Tony Sampson (x1), Shinji Nishikawa (x1) Ashleigh Ball (x1), Clancy Brown (x1), Doug Lawrence (x1)