Does Mary Costa (Sleeping Beauty) still reply?

DisneyMadonna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does Mary Costa (Sleeping Beauty) still reply?

Post by DisneyMadonna »

I would absolutely love to send Mary Costa a Sleeping Beauty VHS or possibly the soundtrack but i have heard from multiple places that she does not sign anymore, I have also read that she still does respond!! Does anyone have a definitive answer! I would love to have something signed from her as she is one of my favorite disney characters!
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does Mary Costa (Sleeping Beauty) still reply?

Post by PaladinLeba »

She replied to me in March, amazing gold paint pen on my Aurora pop
DisneyMadonna wrote:I would absolutely love to send Mary Costa a Sleeping Beauty VHS or possibly the soundtrack but i have heard from multiple places that she does not sign anymore, I have also read that she still does respond!! Does anyone have a definitive answer! I would love to have something signed from her as she is one of my favorite disney characters!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Didn't she announce this spring that she wasn't going to reply TTM anymore? It was some Disney princess I think.

BossC
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Last year, she said she isn't doing autographs anymore. I got hers just in the nick of time. Sorry. :(
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.