Liam Neeson 'Total Failure'

WEEMAN140348
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Liam Neeson 'Total Failure'

Post by WEEMAN140348 »

Posted photograph and letter, to ask Liam for a signed photo, to the address listed on this website, which is as follows:
ARG (Talent Agency)
4A Exmoor street
LONDON W10 6BD
Posted off on the 23rd February 2015. Absolutely no response at all. Totally disgusted. They couldn't even acknowledge the mail :(
Regards
Patrick
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Liam Neeson 'Total Failure'

Post by therantguy »

I am always amazed at the attitude people have...you're disgusted that an unsolicited request went unacknowledged? What right do any of us have to expect answers? Frankly, I'd rather get nothing than a secretarial, pre-print, or autopen (all of which are garbage).

You send and you hope. If you feel these people owe you something then you probably need to ask yourself some serious questions. You are entitled to zero, zip, nada. It costs these people time and money to respond to our requests and they get absolutely nothing out of it. It's a service. And when you send stuff to A listers you probably are going to be disappointed as few respond authentically.
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cavewv »

therantguy wrote:I am always amazed at the attitude people have...you're disgusted that an unsolicited request went well ? What right do any of us have to expect answers? Frankly, I'd rather get nothing than a secretarial, pre-print, or autopen (all of which are garbage).

You send and you hope. If you feel these people owe you something then you probably need to ask yourself some serious questions. You are entitled to zero, zip, nada. It costs these people time and money to respond to our requests and they get absolutely nothing out of it. It's a service. And when you send stuff to A listers you probably are going to be disappointed as few respond authentically.
well said plus people need to remember just because it doesn't come back in a few weeks or a few months then dont think its not coming. It may not ever show up but it takes time maby over a year maby 2 years before a big time celeb may have time to even try to answer a few of the 1000's of fan mail requests they get from us. I myself would rather get a pp or sec back than nothing tho at least its a response plus I kno not to keep trying them ttm. This is not a good hobby for impatient people its called snail mail for a reason lol be patient. I wait 6-12 months before I think about resending if no reply. As for costing the celebs time and money. That's true I guess but Its costing us time and money trying to get there signature and they make shit load more $ than I do lol plus its a Tax write off for them
Last edited by cavewv on Sun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

WEEMAN140348 wrote:Posted photograph and letter, to ask Liam for a signed photo, to the address listed on this website, which is as follows:
ARG (Talent Agency)
4A Exmoor street
LONDON W10 6BD
Posted off on the 23rd February 2015. Absolutely no response at all. Totally disgusted. They couldn't even acknowledge the mail :(
Regards
Patrick
Even in person, Liam is hard to get, I do not think he signs TTM.
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

what did you expect? getting a signed and perosnalized photo back under 2 weeks? it's Liam Neeson god damit, if you have done your reaserch before you send out you would have noticed he does not sign, and is pretty much impossible to get, even in person!
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

Exactly. No celeb has any obligation to reply to you. And don't take it personally that they didn't acknowledge your letter (yet at least). Liam Neeson is A-List. You really think your letter is the only one sent there for him? With A-Lists, the volume of mail is so high, it can become simple no longer feasible for them to reply.
Lone Wolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lone Wolf »

I've been collecting autographs for over 40 years. Several times I've gotten autographs as long as 10 years after I sent for them!
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I was able to find his home address in NY and mailed a year ago to that address and it just had RTS written on it. I hoped that I stood a chance but I guess not. I wish I was doing this when Natasha was still alive as I loved her and she did sign TTM. Sadly, I started in Sep 2009 and she passed away in Mar 2009.