Waiting awhile For Pawn Stars

HadesFan745
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Waiting awhile For Pawn Stars

Post by HadesFan745 »

Hey, everyone!
This is my first time on here and I was super happy to finally found a place to get autographs from my fav celebrities!!!
So, I first sent a letter to Pawn Stars (my most fav reality show on t.v.) and asked them for an autograph picture and a letter replying if they want to sell my Napoleon book when it comes out. Well, I sent it on the 6th of April. I'm getting pretty worried. I saw they reply to most people in just six days!!! I'm wondering if they will reply........ :(
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Waiting awhile For Pawn Stars

Post by cavewv »

HadesFan745 wrote:Hey, everyone!
This is my first time on here and I was super happy to finally found a place to get autographs from my fav celebrities!!!
So, I first sent a letter to Pawn Stars (my most fav reality show on t.v.) and asked them for an autograph picture and a letter replying if they want to sell my Napoleon book when it comes out. Well, I sent it on the 6th of April. I'm getting pretty worried. I saw they reply to most people in just six days!!! I'm wondering if they will reply........ :(
I wrote them in July last year and still nothing but I think they only send pp autographs
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
dcote
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dcote »

I haven't wrote to them before but I find most people I send to take between 2 weeks up to 3 months.
Success in person- Lance Henriksen, Tyler Mane, Brandon Routh, Robert Englund, Marina Sirtis, Nana Visitor, Carl Valentine, Ray Park, Iron E Singleton, Jeff Lemire , Jordan Eberle, Charmaine Tweet, Geroy Simon, Erik Hurtado, Wendel Clark, Marty McSorley, Marianas Trench, Down with Webster, Dragonette, Nik Lewis, Scott Wilson, Lew Temple, David Morrisey, Ross Marquand, Danai Guirra,Graham, McTavish, Jonathan Frakes, Shannen Doherty, Lawrence Gillard Jr., Jeremy Bulloch, Margot Kidder

By mail- Adam Bighill, John Chick, Lance Parker, Ya Ya Toure, Kristian Brunn, Bruce Grobelaar, Emmanuel Arcenaux, Shawn Gore, Andrew Lincoln, Robert Kirkman, Steven Yuen, Brad Evans, Thunder, Levin, Andy O'Brien, Julia Budd, Willie Johnstone, Clint Gresham, Jason Jaffray, Zach Sawchenko, Cody Porter, Meaghan Mikkelson, Drew Beckie, Danielle Panabaker, Rick Cosnett
By email- Jon Montgomery, Natalie Skyy, Christina Wren, Travis Konecy, Mads Mikkelsen

By email- Dwayne Johnson
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

I got one about a month ago was only one of the guys.
They are usually good with autograph requests, just takes them a long time.
I met the Old Man when I was in Vegas back about 5 years ago (nice guy).
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

HadesFan745 wrote:Hey, everyone!
Honestly, patience is very important in this hobby. A quick response for someone else is no guarantee of any success for someone else, quick or otherwise.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.