Emma Stone in Cabaret successes?

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Stone in Cabaret successes?

Post by Morphindel »

Has anyone sent to, or received anything from Emma Stone's limited run performing in Cabaret? I really want to write before the show finishes but haven't seen a single post about it. Not even PP's. Is it worth me trying? I know she doesn't sign through her agency ttm any more but not sure about vv...
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Skorpius
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Emma Stone in Cabaret successes?

Post by Skorpius »

It's a 50/50 chance. I sent to her once she started her run but she may not sign at all or sign towards the end of her run. So far, I haven't seen any successes from her lately.
Recent Success: Jennifer Morrison, Elodie Yung, Stacy Burke, Claudia Christian, Laura Linney, Rachel Skarsten, Adelaide Clemens, Raquel Pomplun, Katrina Law
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Yeah I might give it a go, though coming from the UK I might be too late. I thought I read she is playing Cabaret til end of Jan, not the beginning
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Actually, according to the official site she'll be doing it through Feb so I have time
Recent Successes:
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

So i took the chance and sent to her the other day. I drew a picture of her on the back of the envelope in the hopes it will get her attention. Was worth a shot ;p
Recent Successes: