Jake Gyllenhaal

anggebird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jake Gyllenhaal

Post by anggebird »

Hi! I just wanted to ask if this is the real address of Jake Gyllenhaal?

Fan Mail Address:
Jake Gyllenhaal
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
USA

Also, how would I send the picture and my letter? Do i just have to send it via post mail? someone help me!

Thank you :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jake Gyllenhaal

Post by dancingirl1 »

If you have questions about addresses, please post them here:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewforum.php?f=130
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kdowney09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kdowney09 »

Jake is starring in a play on Broadway. It is called constellations.

http://www.broadway.com/shows/constellations/
njkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by njkelly »

I mailed to Jake today, c/o the theatre he is playing at on Broadway. Hoping for a response.
ant1992
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by ant1992 »

Does anyone have the answer to getting a response for a actor on Broadway? I have tried several times and still have not got any success yet. I live in the NYC Area so it very easy to mail. Any advice??
anggebird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anggebird »

what's the address of the Broadway?
anggebird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anggebird »

I just sent my letter to Jake. I sent two letters so I could guarantee that he would really receive it. I used the address on the database and the theater address. thank you for telling me that he's in the Broadway! :)

these are the address that I used:

Jake Gyllenhaal
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
USA

Jake Gyllenhaal
Samuel J Friedman Theatre
261 West 47th Street New York, NY
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Also, to the person asking about theater addresses...you don't get a 100% guarantee that they'll sign at the theater. I mailed a photo to Megan Mullally when she was doing her Off-Broadway show and did not receive a reply. I mailed one to her current play and did. It just depends. Take a chance cause you never know who will and who won't!
ant1992

Post by ant1992 »

Yeah I'm going to but should I send it now? Previews aren't till Dec 16 for Jake Gyllenhaal, so he probably in rehearsals now..I have tried some high profile actors maybe that's why such as densel Washington, bradley Cooper, Evan McGregor and some other. Ill send after thanksgiving.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I got Jake MONTHS ago, are you sure they are still in rehearsals?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters