Bo Ryan Help

BDSpeedRacer0812
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bo Ryan Help

Post by BDSpeedRacer0812 »

I could use some help from anyone who has had success with Bo Ryan in the past year.

I sent a fan letter and SASE(no photo) to Bo Ryan back on July 24th. I used the following address, which I got from calling the athletic department at the University of Wisconsin.
University of Wisconsin-Madison
601 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI, 53715
USA

I received a letter back around the 1st week of August, explaining that because of the increased publicity and autograph requests due to Wisconsin's Final Four appearance last year, that Bo Ryan could no longer respond to autograph requests, unless they were made by charitable organizations.

I am wondering if there is a different address anyone has used to get a successful response recently, or if anyone thinks there is a point in time where I could send another request and be successful, or if it is not worth my time to try again.

Thanks for any help.
calbertifanmail00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bo Ryan Help

Post by calbertifanmail00 »

BDSpeedRacer0812 wrote:I could use some help from anyone who has had success with Bo Ryan in the past year.

I sent a fan letter and SASE(no photo) to Bo Ryan back on July 24th. I used the following address, which I got from calling the athletic department at the University of Wisconsin.
University of Wisconsin-Madison
601 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI, 53715
USA

I received a letter back around the 1st week of August, explaining that because of the increased publicity and autograph requests due to Wisconsin's Final Four appearance last year, that Bo Ryan could no longer respond to autograph requests, unless they were made by charitable organizations.

I am wondering if there is a different address anyone has used to get a successful response recently, or if anyone thinks there is a point in time where I could send another request and be successful, or if it is not worth my time to try again.

Thanks for any help.
I have his private address I can give you. But I would like to trade for it. Email me at alb.julie@gmail.com if you are interested still!
calbertifanmail00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by calbertifanmail00 »

I would like to make it for a trade though.
BDSpeedRacer0812
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BDSpeedRacer0812 »

I don't know how this trading thing works, I don't know that I have anything to trade. If you could explain that to me, that would be great. I might be interested depending on what it entails.