Does Evanna Lynch authentically reply to fanmail?

SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does Evanna Lynch authentically reply to fanmail?

Post by SWfan27 »

Does Evanna Lynch(Who plays Luna in Harry Potter) authentically reply to her fanmail? Or does she just send a pp? I am just wondering because I am thinking about sending a letter to her American address without wasting money. Thanks!
Latest Success: Joanne Froggatt
Most Wanted Successes: EMMA WATSON, the rest of the Harry Potter Cast, Star Wars cast, OUAT cast, Pirates of the Caribbean cast, LOTR/The Hobbit cast, Downton Abbey cast, Ewan McGregor, Liv Tyler, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Once Upon a Time Cast
Favorite Autographs: Ewan McGregor, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Rachel McAdams, and so much more!
Check out my autograph website: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does Evanna Lynch authentically reply to fanmail?

Post by AuroraLuna »

I haven't seen any successes from her TTM on this page, but I'm sure that if you send to her (and she receives your letter), she'd answer authentically, because on twitter she sometimes talks about that she's answering her fanmail. Good luck! I sent to the LA address a couple of days ago, hoping for an reply!
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

i sent to both her LA (june 2012) and UK (March 2012) address's havent gotten anything back yet.. i havent really seen any TTm successes from her.. all the ones ive seen are IPs
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
BethanyWilliams
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BethanyWilliams »

What is this topic that I can see so that I can work on it just for the sake of best essays. If they know about it, then they will be sure that there are more things to come and it will be good for me to have it.
JoshRoberts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoshRoberts »

This discussion board does not have a lot of good answers or posts. I was hoping to find some stuff that would help me out with my project, but I found nothing of much use for me. It's sad to see that here, really. best waist trainer
JoshRoberts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoshRoberts »

I don't think this is your best work, and I trust you can enhance the work more. You can possibly wind up amongst the most standing writers of this generation, but you need to improve a lot in order to do that. toronto wedding photographer