Help? Jennifer Lawrence fan mail

abby_rose82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help? Jennifer Lawrence fan mail

Post by abby_rose82 »

So, on April 11, 2012 I sent Jennifer Lawrence a letter and a picture, of which I requested she autograph. I wrote that if she didn't have the time then she didn't have to sign it...but I REALLY hope she does. I know people have gotten secs before from the address that I used, the one in the database. Its May 8, 2012 and I haven't gottan a reply. Most people get one within 15 days, so should I just asume I won't get a reply? Or should I expect a sec, or what? I sent a very nice letter...but I know she is busy, and I know she gets lots of mail..........
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help? Jennifer Lawrence fan mail

Post by il0veseamushp »

i sent to her back in march.. i havent gotten anything yet
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

I sent in March as well and haven't gotten anything yet. Same with Isabella Fuhrman. Hopefully her inclusion on the phenomenon known as Hunger Games doesn't mean they will now stop signing...
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Jennifer is currently filming a movie in Prague...so she can't sign fan mail sent to US addresses. The most important thing to remember about autograph collecting is PATIENCE! I have seen successes on this site that have taken 2 years or more to receive. Celebrities are busy people, so sometimes the wait for a response can be excruciatingly long. But it will be worth it in the end when you get the envelope in your mailbox!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
abby_rose82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by abby_rose82 »

Thank you!!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

abby_rose82 wrote:Thank you!!
You're welcome :)

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

I sent mine a few days before you, I haven't gotten anything back either and I'm not expecting anything back anytime soon because well Jen's in Prague. But I hope to get a reply back soon too.
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

Hello,
I sent a letter to her at a Prague address in April, it's now May 13, no reply. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I get one back! Good luck.
LovelyYumm21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LovelyYumm21 »

abby_rose82 wrote:So, on April 11, 2012 I sent Jennifer Lawrence a letter and a picture, of which I requested she autograph. I wrote that if she didn't have the time then she didn't have to sign it...but I REALLY hope she does. I know people have gotten secs before from the address that I used, the one in the database. Its May 8, 2012 and I haven't gottan a reply. Most people get one within 15 days, so should I just asume I won't get a reply? Or should I expect a sec, or what? I sent a very nice letter...but I know she is busy, and I know she gets lots of mail..........

Go to Jennifer's website www.jenniferslawrence.com where it says fan mail and read it first before sending another letter to Jennifer... {up}
Savannah Outen, Ariana Grande;2x (AP), Ella Bleu Travolta (Personalized), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (SFM), Debby Ryan, John Travolta (Sec), Coco Jones, Bella Thorne (IP)

Most Wanted: <3 JOSH HUTCHERSON <3, Adele, Jessie J, Jennifer Lawrence, Pixie Lott
AnnaMartinez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnnaMartinez »

Are you telling us the truth here, or are you just doping us? I think this is just a fraud. I will share this post on the website that writes essays for you, and get the opinion of the people working there. I think they will agree with me.