Joanne Woodward

stardriven10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joanne Woodward

Post by stardriven10 »

I sent out a letter and photo that I was hoping Joanne could sign but I haven't gotten anything back yet. I looked at the old feedback and it seemed like most people got something back around 3 weeks later. I wrote down the address exactly as it was in the database, the CT one, and it wasn't returned to me. I took it to the post office, I paid postage on both envelopes and it would be ready to go when the photo would be sent back. I sent it in early December and it's been over a month now. Is anyone else waiting for something from her?
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joanne Woodward

Post by cjhanson »

Waiting over one month is not unusual. Give it at least 3 months. It depends on how busy her schedule is and how often she makes time for answering her mail.
theentrtnr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theentrtnr »

My wife sent a photo and LOR just around the same time as you and she's still waiting. I wouldn't worry about. I'm sure she'll get around to them soon :-)
Favorites TTM: George W. Bush, Charles W. Colson (Watergate), Tony Blair, Charlton Heston, Art Carney (Honeymooners), Joyce Randolph (Honeymooners), Jim Davis (Garfield), James Leavelle (Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination), Mary Ann Moorman (JFK Assassination Witness), Doris Day, Mike Nelson (MST3K), Joel Hodgson (MST3K), John Williams (composer), Ted Poe (Texas Congressman), BJ Thomas, Frank Farian (Record Producer— Milli Vanilli)

Favorites in person: Bruce Willis, Jerry Stiller, Ann Meara, Henry Winkler, Adam West, Carroll Spinney (Big Bird), Glenn Beck, John Wesley Shipp, George Foreman, Don McLean, Laurence Juber (Paul McCartney & Wings), Joel Hodgson (MST3K), Mr. T, Steve Lopez (Author, The Soloist), Steven Curtis Chapman, David Clayton Thomas (Blood Sweat & Tears), Peter Laird (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Todd McFarlane (Spawn), The Philly Phanatic, Captain Lou Albano (Super Mario— oh yeah!)
Doris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doris »

It took two months to get mine.
stardriven10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stardriven10 »

oh okay, thanks for the responses everyone! that makes me less worried. I've never gotten an autograph this way and I was just going by the people on her main address page.
stardriven10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stardriven10 »

Has anyone gotten anything back from her yet?
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Post Removed By User AutographDiva
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs