Any luck on these actors?

Glunkothy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Any luck on these actors?

Post by Glunkothy »

I'm just wondering if anyone got any luck in sending to Will Smith and Billie Joe Armstrong?
I found a home address for Will Smith, but, I'm not sure if it's right... Also, would it be creepy if I sent to the home address?
As for Billie Joe Armstrong, I've seen people have had their letters returned. The last known post was 2015 :(
Thanks in advance
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Any luck on these actors?

Post by LARams »

Wrong forum to post in.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
Glunkothy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Glunkothy »

Then, where??
DBM70
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DBM70 »

It is awesome experience to receive autograph from famous architects of beautiful homes and modern prefab homes. I found many beautiful designers and architects of modular homes in Australia and modulars homes in Canada and especially my favorite small prefab cabins.

New rising stars can be found in designing such sustainable buildings like shipping container homes with wood cook stoves.

Beautiful modular homes in the US or красивые дома can be interesting also.