The Princess Bride cast

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Princess Bride cast

Post by FCM »

I love the movie The Princess Bride. Could someone please tell me who does and doesn't respond? I'd love to get the cast's autographs. I know the way to find out is to try, but there must be some experience that shows their dos and don'ts.
Last edited by FCM on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Princess Bride cast

Post by redgravedisciple »

Basically Robin is impossible to get and the rest charge at conventions.
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Andre The Giant has been Dead for many years . So there is no way to get the whole cast . Why waste your time !!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

redgravedisciple wrote:Basically Robin is impossible to get and the rest charge at conventions.
mikesautos wrote:Andre The Giant has been Dead for many years . So there is no way to get the whole cast . Why waste your time !!!
Oh, well. :( Thank you, though!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

enrohm1963
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enrohm1963 »

FCM wrote:
redgravedisciple wrote:Basically Robin is impossible to get and the rest charge at conventions.
mikesautos wrote:Andre The Giant has been Dead for many years . So there is no way to get the whole cast . Why waste your time !!!
Oh, well. :( Thank you, though!
Don't be put off by the other comments. There are still many cast members still around so you go for it ! If you want to try to collect them then you should not consider it a waste of time as someone suggests. Go for it.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I wasn't being harsh in my response. I've never seen the surviving cast members (the major players at least) sign and Robin is basically an in person success. Never hurts to try, but it would be tough to get a response.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

mikesautos, I know that Andre the Giant is dead; and I'm not saying I'd like to get the whole cast's autographs, just as much as possible. Yes, enrohm1963 and redgravedisciple, it doesn't hurt to try! I found Mandy Patinkin/Inigo Montoya ("I've got a confession to make.... I'm not left-handed." :razz: )'s address today on a different website, and I'll keep my eye out for vv addresses. Thanks for letting me at least know they're hard to get.... That makes me more determined! :)

DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Disregard mikesautos. Just another troll.
Trolls be gone!
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

You can Buy a Andre The Giant Auto on Ebay ... If you want to ... Good Luck !!
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

Cary Elwes doesn't sign TTM that I know of, but he makes tons of appearances still promoting his book, and some packages for his show include a meet-and-greet backstage and a signed book. Mandy Patinkin used to sign, there are a few addresses for him floating around that you might want to try still. Chris Sarandon makes a ton of appearances at conventions as well!
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux