AQUA (Barbie Girl)

1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AQUA (Barbie Girl)

Post by 1DirXtion »

Anyone have any luck with writing to AQUA at this address?

Aqua
T.G. Management ApS
Badehusvej 1, 2nd floor
DK-9000 Aalborg
Denmark

PS. Their the ones who sing "BARBIE GIRL"
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
eveliendorien
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AQUA (Barbie Girl)

Post by eveliendorien »

yaiks..wow

it's very unlikely that the address will still work...Aqua split (officially) in 2001 ... and they all went under different management and projects after that..

There have been SOME talks about a 25 reunion concert series with interests coming from Canada, Danmark and Asia so far..so maybe you can send them over to those places once they've been announced...other than that.. you might want to google their names seporatly to get the management of the seporate band members...

The band is formed by Lene Nystrøm Rasted (vocals), Rene Dif (vocals), Søren Rasted (keyboards) and Claus Norreen (guitars).

ps: we had to look this up..
owned 90

visit! http://www.freewebs.com/twinzz for our collection
NEWLY UPDATED WITH MANY MANY!!!!!

Greatest accomplishments:

Derek Jeter (NY Yankee), Johnny R. Cash (singer), One Tree Hill script, Reese Witherspoon, Joaquin Phoenix

Nice ones:

Danneel Harris, Sophia Bush, Constance Marie, Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki, Jordana Brewster, Sara Foster, Kate Voegele,...

There are just so many!!!!!!!!!
davey2017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AQUA (Barbie Girl)

Post by davey2017 »

No, the original line is pretty much back together, minus the original keyboard player. I posted an autograph request to Lene Nystrom, where AQUA was playing on 02/06/2018 @ the ABAX stadium here in Peterborough, UK, and nothing :? (enclosed: LOR, 2 CDs covers, silver sharpie, and SAE in the packet).