Alison Brie

Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alison Brie

Post by Adonis85257 »

I have tried for over a year to get something back from Ms. Brie through the mail ( I received a couple of return to senders) and I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't want to be bothered and she does not sign autographs for her fans ( I know that there are a few success stories, but very, very few). If I were you, I wouldn't waste my postage nor time on her.
Jeremym
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alison Brie

Post by Jeremym »

Worked with her in January (Sundance) and she was oddly egocentric. I wasn't impressed
para05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by para05 »

Jeremym wrote:Worked with her in January (Sundance) and she was oddly egocentric. I wasn't impressed
I wish I could unsee that and just go on thinking she's perfect.
Harem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harem »

She was great in person!

She was playing a show with her band THE GIRLS in NYC on my last night there back in November, I had purchased a ticket to the show, just so I could meet her and get her autograph. I thought it might be tricky, I went there a few hours early to see if I could catch her doing sound check. I guess they really didn't do a sound check, so when the doors finally opened, you go in, and have a wonder around, I saw Alison ordering drinks at a bar, but was still to nervous to say anything to her, so I waited until someone else went up to her, she did a couple of photos with some fans, and was about to pick up her drinks and go back stage, as she was about to pick up her drinks and go back stage, I asked her nicely if she was able to sign my moleskine for me quickly, she was super nice about it, asked me where I was from due to my accent, asked me my name, and gave me a great personalised signature with the inscription ''You're awesome!''. She is a really great signer, super friendly and was very thankful for coming out to the show (sadly I could not stay to see the actual due to the show, since I had a flight that night).