which ones will i get back?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Pinkyxpooxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

which ones will i get back?

Post by Pinkyxpooxx »

I sent out there twelve yesterday: alaina whitaker, david archuleta, selena gomez, miley cyrus, madison pettis, veronica ballestrini, chelsea staub[via myspace], cody linley, emma roberts, dakota fanning, jennifer stone, and taylor swift. Which things do u think i will recieve replies from? And how long? Thnx. O, and do u think any will be pps?
Recent Successes: Leslie Hunt, Freddie Highmore, Nathan Kress
Recent Requests: Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Alyson Stoner, Liliana Mumy(VV), Lucas Grabeel(VV), Rihanna(VV), and wayy more!
In-Person Autographs: Marlee Matlin, Ty Pennington, Bill Nye, Jon Kitna
Favorite Autographs: Freddie Highmore and Nathan Kress
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: which ones will i get back?

Post by NBAFan »

This is the wrong thread for those questions...

Also, the best way to figure out all those questions is to do some research on these boards. You can figure out almost all those questions, by searching for past feedback from the people you sent to.
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: which ones will i get back?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ok selena and jen are awsome signers jen, will reply to you in the most a month, selena is on average a month ,to two months, but shes fillming a movie right now, in puerto rico so she make take longer ,but dont worry ,she will reply shes super nice. taylor you should get a responce from, shes a good signer as well, and miley is a very nice person, but not a super ttm signer shes in between. anyway thats all i know out of the people you listed ,btw im a huge miley, selena gomez,jen stone and ofcourse taylor swift fan.

ps chelsea is a great signer as well i wrote her a letter about 2 weeks ago. and thou ive gotten nothing yet weve been chatting on myspace .she told me she hasnt been to her agency in a while or something like that ,but whenever she goes sheel be sure to sign my items. you may get your request faster because you didnt ask for nothing particular to be signed see me i sent my own things to be signed so ya.