Rarest Harry Potter autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
hpcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rarest Harry Potter autographs

Post by hpcollector »

What are the rarest Harry Potter autographs?
zipbags

Re: Rarest Harry Potter autographs

Post by zipbags »

So hard to say. When doing my HP matte. Autographs that I thought would be hard were easy and also vice versa.

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

So hard to say. When doing my HP matte. Autographs that I thought would be hard were easy and also vice versa.

Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I would say right now people that have passed away. Alan Rickman, Dave Legeno, etc....
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Is this your HP collection?! Are all of those real? :shock: If so, please tell me--how on earth did you get Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and Jason Isaacs? (I see you joined Fanmail a while back, when less people were collecting autographs and they'd be easier to get, so that could be how, but if another explanation, please tell!)
zipbags wrote:
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.