Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Isclanel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by Isclanel »

Hi, I live in Canada and have had some successes with receiving signed playbills when I've sent SASEs in the past. Unfortunately, I'm no longer able to obtain US postage... Would sending a LOR and an SAE with $3-5 USD be reasonable?

Thanks!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

I have a signed playbill of Jim PArsons (Big Bang Theory) and the entire cast of HARVEY!
PM me if you wanna trade/ buy for it.

:mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Harem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harem »

I have a signed Bradley Cooper THE ELEPHANT MAN playbill that I am open to offers for.

Please PM me {up}
deendans
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deendans »

Hope it is not too late to post here....

I am going to request a signed playbill of the whole cast, but just wondering if I can include a drawing/ photo for a specific cast's signature. Or would it be better to send a separate letter for that cast? Thanks!
henryjg
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by henryjg »

I can't tell if this forum is still active. I'm wondering if there are good places to collect Playbills other than eBay. I'm missing a number of Playbills from shows I saw between 1977 and 2003 and I was hoping there might be somewhere to find copies for sale. I'm not having any luck on eBay. These shows weren't on Broadway, but were touring companies of Broadway shows in major cities (most were in San Francisco and New Orleans).
florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by florence24 »

Hello, I have never sent to a broadway show before.

You mentioned you need 2 stamps on your SASE is this the same if they are USA international forever stamps (I live in the UK)?

Also, what shows am I able to send to right now? Are shows like Wicked and Phantom still going on in Broadway or have they stopped by now? Are you able to send me a list of shows that I can send to and their addresses?