Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

Thanks. :D
And its the same address for all the shows, correct?
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

TOOLiTTLETOOLATE wrote:Thanks. :D
And its the same address for all the shows, correct?
I'm assuming you're going to write to the Broadway production, currently starring Ashley Parker Angel and George Wendt? If so, yes they have no plans to change theatres. You can write at this address:

Stage Manager or Actor's Name
c/o Neil Simon Theatre
250 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
US

Enjoy!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

Yes, the one including Ashley Parker Angel.

Thanks a lot. :D
stephellen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephellen »

Do you send only a letter?

Thanks to and Seb88 for the signature and avatar
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NBAFan »

No -

You can try that, but I sent ONLY A LETTER to about 8 different shows, and DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK!

It seems like sending a SASE makes a BIG difference.
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
TheScarletPimpernel

stephellen wrote:Do you send only a letter?
NBAFan wrote:No -

You can try that, but I sent ONLY A LETTER to about 8 different shows, and DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK!

It entirely depends on the show. At first when I started sending it seemed like just that was fine. And it is for some. I've tried to list some shows on the first post (look underneath my list) and there's only about 4-5 shows that are pretty much going to send something back. Wicked ALWAYS will, and I've never seen any problems with Phantom of the Opera, TLM or Mary Poppins so far by just sending a letter. Wicked is really the only one that I can think of that sending a SASE will possibly slow down your response time, and it's rare but sometimes it happens.

Best of luck! And remember..if you're sending to a specific actor you MUST have a SASE!!

And to NBAFan: can I ask which stage managers you wrote to?
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NBAFan »

philly0330 wrote:

It entirely depends on the show. At first when I started sending it seemed like just that was fine. And it is for some. I've tried to list some shows on the first post (look underneath my list) and there's only about 4-5 shows that are pretty much going to send something back. Wicked ALWAYS will, and I've never seen any problems with Phantom of the Opera, TLM or Mary Poppins so far by just sending a letter. Wicked is really the only one that I can think of that sending a SASE will possibly slow down your response time, and it's rare but sometimes it happens.

Best of luck! And remember..if you're sending to a specific actor you MUST have a SASE!!

Sure, I sent these (and didn't get anything back):

- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
- November
- Curtains
- Rent
- MacBeth
- Young Frankenstein
- Country Girl
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
TheScarletPimpernel

NBAFan wrote:
philly0330 wrote:

Sure, I sent these (and didn't get anything back):

- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
- November
- Curtains
- Rent
- MacBeth
- Young Frankenstein
- Country Girl
Strange for YF & November!
I don't believe MacBeth did playbills through the mail (because the run was so short), and I'm not sure about Country Girl. Cat usually requires a SASE, but if it's Terrence Howard's sig your after you might not get it anymore. And I sent both only a letter and a SASE seperate times to Curtains and have gotten nothing back. And as I'm sure I said before I've never tried Rent at all.

saulssweetie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by saulssweetie »

Hello. Has anyone ever tried to get a cast signed playbill from a Shakespeare in the park production?
See my autographs here: http://ldyedgwareauto.webs.com/
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

I've recieved signed playbills from the following casts but ALWAYS sending a SASE:
*Boeing-Boeing
*November
*The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
*Beauty and the Beast
*Wicked
*Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
*Young Frankenstein (IP)