Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TheScarletPimpernel

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

To be honest, Legally Blonde: The Musical is the only show that I've seen people send their CD inserts/other memoriabila and get back signed so you're probably good with that :), but I couldn't really suggest it for any other show.

No need tofold itup, unless it's meant to be folded up if it will fit in a large enough envelope (wouldn't do anything larger than a 10x13). I suppose you could fold it regardless.

Just send it to:
Stage Manager of "Legally Blonde"
c/o the Palace Theatre
1564 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

(Double check the number address).

And you probably could still request a cast signed playbill, unless your poster/drawing is of a playbill.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Oh, Thanks! Yes, I can fold up my picture, so should I fold it up and put it in an envelope and then fold the SASE in half and put it in the envelope also? Oh, and can i use the envelope with the metal clasp on it?
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
ActressSinger7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ActressSinger7 »

I only have these playbills signed:
The Little Mermaid - Cast
Wicked - Cast
Wicked - Sebastian Arcelus

But I have these unsigned:
Legally Blonde
Wicked
The Phantom of the Opera
TheScarletPimpernel

tayl0rx4 wrote:Oh, Thanks! Yes, I can fold up my picture, so should I fold it up and put it in an envelope and then fold the SASE in half and put it in the envelope also? Oh, and can i use the envelope with the metal clasp on it?
Yes that's fine. For an envelope that is LARGER than a 6x9 you will need 2 stamps. If you are requesting a playbill you'll need atleast a 6x9, but you'll be able to get away with one stamp.

Good luck!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

chris1290
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chris1290 »

i have :

Wicked (broadway)
Wicked (national tour) - signed by the cast
Rock N' Roll (broadway)
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - signed by cast
Les Miserables Revival (opening night on broadway)
Rent (broadway) - signed by cast
Blue Man Group (Boston)
The Wedding Singer (broadway) - signed by cast
The Lion King (national tour)
Gypsy - signed by Patti LuPone
Monty Python's Spamalot (national tour)
Movin' Out (broadway)
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Thanks for youe help. I sent it two days ago. How long do you think it will take for it to return?
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
TheScarletPimpernel

tayl0rx4 wrote:Thanks for youe help. I sent it two days ago. How long do you think it will take for it to return?
My LB request that I sent for a cast signed playbill and a non-signed with Bailey in it, came today after about 10 days. Unfortunately, I only got the signed one, but they gave me a rare one -- the first night for Bailey/end of JUne where Bailey's name is not actually mentioned, but rather "MTV Reality Winner". LB's actually always been pretty fast, but here's the success I was talking about earlier:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=86169

A little over a month, so that's probably what's going to happen with yours. Of course, it's unpredictable, and I'm sure the show is changing some things around right now.

Hopefully you'll be able to get Christian Borle (who is rumored to leave beginning of September), but I doubt Kate Shindle will sign (she never signs TTM)...but you should probably get Bailey, Orfeh (OBC), C.B. (OBC), Michael Ruppert (OBC) and Richard Blake (OBC), and a few others.

Make sure you post your feedback :)!!!

x--katie--x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x--katie--x »

I just started collecting. But I have:

Unsigned:
Rent Broadway
Rent National Tour
Wicked Broadway

Signed:
Legally Blonde Broadway
Little Mermaid Broadway
successes: annaleigh ashford, shelley buckner, kate bosworth, david copperfield, cameron diaz, terry evanswood, shawn farquhar, hairspray broadway company, hp&tgof cast - (rupert grint, daniel radcliffe, maggie smith, emma watson, gary oldman, brendan gleeson, stanislav ianevski, clémence poésy, michael gambon, robert pattinson), keira knightley, legally blonde broadway company, john leguizamo, the little mermaid broadway company, blake lively, rachel mcadams, kendrick "ice" mcdonald, kay panabaker, danielle panabaker, hayden panettiere, sarah jessica parker, the reed sisters, anna sophia robb, danielle savre, murray sawchuck, cassie steele, sisterhood of the traveling pants cast, soma, skye sweetnam, amber tamblyn, tracie thoms, ashley tisdale, jake thomas, john travolta, emily van camp, wicked broadway company, robin williams.

favorites: harry potter cast, john travolta, david copperfield.
x--katie--x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x--katie--x »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:
tayl0rx4 wrote:Thanks for youe help. I sent it two days ago. How long do you think it will take for it to return?
My LB request that I sent for a cast signed playbill and a non-signed with Bailey in it, came today after about 10 days. Unfortunately, I only got the signed one, but they gave me a rare one -- the first night for Bailey/end of JUne where Bailey's name is not actually mentioned, but rather "MTV Reality Winner". LB's actually always been pretty fast, but here's the success I was talking about earlier:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=86169

A little over a month, so that's probably what's going to happen with yours. Of course, it's unpredictable, and I'm sure the show is changing some things around right now.

Hopefully you'll be able to get Christian Borle (who is rumored to leave beginning of September), but I doubt Kate Shindle will sign (she never signs TTM)...but you should probably get Bailey, Orfeh (OBC), C.B. (OBC), Michael Ruppert (OBC) and Richard Blake (OBC), and a few others.

Make sure you post your feedback :)!!!
That's what I got too! (: Any idea when we can get playbills that actually have her in it?
successes: annaleigh ashford, shelley buckner, kate bosworth, david copperfield, cameron diaz, terry evanswood, shawn farquhar, hairspray broadway company, hp&tgof cast - (rupert grint, daniel radcliffe, maggie smith, emma watson, gary oldman, brendan gleeson, stanislav ianevski, clémence poésy, michael gambon, robert pattinson), keira knightley, legally blonde broadway company, john leguizamo, the little mermaid broadway company, blake lively, rachel mcadams, kendrick "ice" mcdonald, kay panabaker, danielle panabaker, hayden panettiere, sarah jessica parker, the reed sisters, anna sophia robb, danielle savre, murray sawchuck, cassie steele, sisterhood of the traveling pants cast, soma, skye sweetnam, amber tamblyn, tracie thoms, ashley tisdale, jake thomas, john travolta, emily van camp, wicked broadway company, robin williams.

favorites: harry potter cast, john travolta, david copperfield.
cheergirl930
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cheergirl930 »

i have junie b jones
alyssaaaaa :_)
??? ??? ????? ??? ????, ??? ??? ???? ????'? ??? ????