What is the best item to have signed by a Disney legend?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
DisneyMadonna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What is the best item to have signed by a Disney legend?

Post by DisneyMadonna »

This week I will be attending an event where Paige O'Hara will be doing an autograph signing with Tara Strong!!! Paige O'Hara did the voice of Belle in Beauty and The Beast, while Tara Strong has done countless but I am a disney collector before anything else and she did the voice of Melody Ariel's daughter in the little mermaid 2! I have both films on every format except laser disc lol and I'm not sure if i should get a VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, or the soundtracks signed! I really need some help making this decision! I also plan on framing them once they are signed!! So if someone was willing to share why they think their option is the best i would truly appreciate it! Thank you so much!.... P.S. What about just an 8x10 i know I'm getting carried away!! Which is why i need your help! LOL
SidneyDR
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What is the best item to have signed by a Disney legend?

Post by SidneyDR »

Maybe you can get an art print signed :)
For example a Thomas kinkade Beauty And The Beast art print.
Just an idea.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed :)

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant.