Zac Efron info

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Luke14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zac Efron info

Post by Luke14 »

I recently sent a couple of letters and a poster to

4814 N. Lemona Ave.
Sherman Oaks,CA91403

For Zac efron,which was the address i posted back in feb. because it was the address on the envelope for future mail when I got my autograph and poster last april. I spoke to jeff Ballard(Zacs agent) a couple of days ago and found out that my mail for zac had been sent to another address and that the Lemona address is no longer a good address for fanmail. I don't know what address my mail was sent to,but i'm guessing the Avila Beach address posted by seb88 is probaly the best one to use now.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

can you ask him what the new address for Zac is?
Luke14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Luke14 »

The poster i sent was an Endless Summer poster. Mr.Ballard told me that i would get it back signed before to long. I'm not sure if i would be able to contact him again or not,but I think it would be best if I wait awhile to try and do so and maybe i will get the poster back soon with the address on there and I can post the address. Idon't won't to contact him again right away I'm sure he's a busy man and i don't want to be annoying.

Most likely the address is going to be that Avila Beach address,but I will post an address as soon as I can either by getting the poster back or I will contact him again if very much time goes by. (if possible)