rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
horselightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by horselightning »

I met Donny Osmond for few minutes once he seemed nice. Can not say much for his security. You can not get autigraphd out Osmonds. I tried with Donn and Marie and they kept my pictutes I made. Bummer. Peter noone is nice shooks both my hands at a show of his. But watch out for his noonaticks. crazy bunch of pyshco fans who smooshed me into the stage. Met Micky Dolenz he was real nice. Problem now is he has to many leaches wotrking for him . So you may get charged big time for his autograph now. I got all mine free. Met Peter Tork . The less said about him the better. Saw Tiffany in my mall She only signed for those who gave money and walked buy me with her nose in the air. Lee Currie Fame and His Wife Sherry are the sweetest people. I never asked him for autigraph but gave him some of my art and became face book friends with him. You can write and he probably send you a autigraph in a coupler months real busy guy. Not sure he is listed in the database. Anyone know about Michael Gray from Shazam? He just been popping up at conventions over the last few years. My impression of him is he is only nice if he gets the money. Watch out for his fan chicks they are nasty ones. But then so are Robert Wagners. You nose fan b's real nast bunch of fan boys and fan girls think they got to protect the celeb at all cost and run fan stuff for them. can not stand there kind. I also met Alex Trebex at the mall and he didnt say much for signged my fan. I also got to meet Martin Milner real nice guy.. He signed my fan at the fair. I had to pay Lou Fregno for his. Didnt sayt a thing snatched the money from my hand. yikes! His hander wwer nice people had good conversation with them. Can not think of anyone else...hmmm Oh I got Dirk Benedicts and Ricahrd Thomas aurograhps in the mail. Nice of them to answer. Shoot I got Dirk to get pissed at his fan girl. Do not ask it is along story. I;pm a good writer lol/.
Age only matters if your cheese-Micky Dolenz
SeahawksFan12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by SeahawksFan12 »

Mike Bossy is one of the nicest people ever, I was at a convention and while he was leaving he was taking pictures with his fans and he was beginning to leave he came back to take a selfie with me! He is super nice!!!