Disney Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disney Collectors

Post by mashka »

Kyle6 wrote:Just got back Mark Henn! Couldn't ask for anything better as a Disney collector.
Where did you find the addresS?? I've been searching for a little while!
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

Got Bud Luckey on the 8th. They were a bit watter damaged but the signature was still good :) Super Happy :)

Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

mashka wrote:
Kyle6 wrote:Just got back Mark Henn! Couldn't ask for anything better as a Disney collector.
I was searching for awhile too, so I just sent it to the Disney Animation Studios lol

Mark Henn
Walt Disney Animation Studios
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

Kyle6 wrote:
mashka wrote:
I was searching for awhile too, so I just sent it to the Disney Animation Studios lol

Mark Henn
Walt Disney Animation Studios
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

seannelly13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seannelly13 »

I just got Santino Fontana who voiced Hans in Frozen. I got him via the Broadway show he is currently starring in, "Act One"
Game of Thrones Autographs: 1
Classic Disney Autographs: 6
Disney/Pixar Autographs: 7
Nickelodeon Autographs: 2
Magicaldisney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Magicaldisney »

Hi. I am just starting autograph collecting. And I am a complete beginner. And I am a big fan of disney. And I want to collect as many disney autographs as I can. At the same time I want to show these guys my talent in drawing their disney characters and to be amazed by my interpretation of theirs. What are some tips? Any pros and cons? Questions for the pros to answer. Since I'm an artist. And I want to give some gifts (artwork, oil paintings, etc) to that person who I am a big fan of? do you think there is nothing to lose in asking for permission from that person If I could do a oil portrait painting of them and send it to them as a gift? Maybe on the fan letter ask for permission if okay?). Or is that going over the top? Are there chances that something like my painting portrait who I might send to that person as a gift could possibly be returned to my address as refused. (In which I want to avoid that happening). also is it a big risk in sending my book of drawings of disney characters that I drew in which I want that person to sign? Not to just one person, but a whole bunch of others? And if I should pass it around or do I have a good chance of losing it? Does anyone advise doing that? What are your recommendations? Also since glen keane left disney. Has anyone had luck in receiving an autograph from him? Or if I send it the walt Disney company, could I write a note telling them to forward to wherever he is now? Thanks.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Magicaldisney wrote:Hi. I am just starting autograph collecting. And I am a complete beginner. And I am a big fan of disney. And I want to collect as many disney autographs as I can. At the same time I want to show these guys my talent in drawing their disney characters and to be amazed by my interpretation of theirs. What are some tips? Any pros and cons? Questions for the pros to answer. Since I'm an artist. And I want to give some gifts (artwork, oil paintings, etc) to that person who I am a big fan of? do you think there is nothing to lose in asking for permission from that person If I could do a oil portrait painting of them and send it to them as a gift? Maybe on the fan letter ask for permission if okay?). Or is that going over the top? Are there chances that something like my painting portrait who I might send to that person as a gift could possibly be returned to my address as refused. (In which I want to avoid that happening). also is it a big risk in sending my book of drawings of disney characters that I drew in which I want that person to sign? Not to just one person, but a whole bunch of others? And if I should pass it around or do I have a good chance of losing it? Does anyone advise doing that? What are your recommendations? Also since glen keane left disney. Has anyone had luck in receiving an autograph from him? Or if I send it the walt Disney company, could I write a note telling them to forward to wherever he is now? Thanks.
This is super late, and I'm not sure if you'll see it or not since your last visit to this website was almost two years ago, but here goes:

You don't have to ask permission to do a portrait! Go ahead and send it! They'll be flattered! Just don't send what you'd like to keep. It is a big risk to send your book of drawings of Disney characters, though! Some will never respond, and you won't get your book back!!!! But if you want to know who does what, here's a list of people I've had successes with so far:

Mary Costa, voice of Sleeping Beauty. Unfortunately, she does not sign anymore. I got her in the nick of time.
Ed O'Neill, voice of Hank in Finding Dory
Donna Murphy, voice of Mother Gothel from Tangled
Zachary Levi, voice of Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled
Mandy Moore, voice of Rapunzel. I'm sorry, but I used an address not on this website and made the mistake of posting it. I don't share it anymore. :(
Kathryn Beaumont, voice of Alice in Alice in Wonderland and Wendy in Peter Pan
Judy Kuhn, singing voice of Pocahontas from Pocahontas
Josh Gad, voice of Olaf from Frozen. He does not respond to the main address. I got his autograph via venue, and that address wasn't in the database, either. I just searched his upcoming movies and sent a letter of request to its filming location.
Pat Carroll, voice of Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Susan Egan, voice of Meg from Hercules

Everyone I've had a success with so far has been real generous. Zachary Levi wrote, "Love and blessings," Judy Kuhn personalized it, Susan Egan wrote, "It's been a real slice!!" Josh Gad wrote, "WARM HUGS!" and so on! They're real nice.

Also, I have not had successes with these people yet, but others have, and I believe some will respond:
Idina Menzel, voice of Elsa from Frozen. She's on a world tour right now, so she's hard to catch, but send a letters of request to multiple theaters she'll be preforming at, and you might catch her.
Ming-Na Wen, voice of Mulan from Mulan. She does not respond to the address in the database, but she will via venue.
Susan Saradon, Evil Queen in Enchanted. She takes over a year, if not two years, but it's still an autograph, and it's still real.
Linda Larkin, voice of Jasmine from Aladdin.
Anika Noni Rose, voice of Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
Scott Weinger, voice of Aladdin from Aladdin
William Phipps, voice of Prince Charming
Santino Fontana, voice of Prince Hans from Frozen. He does not respond to the address in the database, but he does respond via venue.
Richard White, voice of Gaston

These are only voices. (Susan Saradon played live action and voice, so she still counts.) I hope this helps! :)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

doctorew
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by doctorew »

-Full Collection from Years of TTM Success & 2, Maybe 3 Purchases.
- (***) denotes deceased

Billy Crystal - (Mike Wazowski)
James Earl Jones - (Mufasa)
Paige O'Hara - (Belle)
Mary Costa - (Aurora / Sleeping Beauty)
Tim Allen - (Buzz Lightyear)
Robin Williams - (Genie) ***
Kenneth Mars - (King Triton) ***
Dickie Jones - (Pinocchio) ***
Donnie Dunnagan - (Bambi)
Art Linkletter - (Legend & Disney Personality) ***
Marty Sklar - (WDI Imagineer / Legend) ***
Victor Navone - (Animator)
Jason Marsden - (Max from A Goofy Movie / Goof Troop)
Bill Farmer - (Goofy / Pluto)
Brad Bird - (Edna Mode from Incredibles -- Director of Incredibles & Ratatouille)
Steve Martin - (Disney Legend)
Phil Collins - (Disney Legend- Tarzan Soundtrack)
Richard M. Sherman - (Disney Legend - Composer)
Bob Iger - (Disney CEO)
June Foray - (Grandma Fa in Mulan & Lucifer the Cat in Cinderella) ***
Michael Eisner - (Former Disney CEO)
Roy E. Disney - (Former Disney CEO) ***
Ken Sansom - (Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh) ***
Jon Walmsley - (Christopher Robin)
Stan Lee - (Disney Legend / Creator of Marvel Comics & Spiderman)
Virginia Davis - (Disney Legend & Original Star of Walt's Alice Comedies) ***
Marge Champion - (Model for Snow White)
Pat Carroll - (Ursula)
John Ratzenberger - (Hamm from Toy Story & John from Wall-E)
Claudia Christian - (Helga from Atlantis)
Glenn Close - (Cruella Devil from Live Action 101/102 Dalmations)
Frank Thomas - (Animator - One of Walt's Nine Old Men) ***
Ollie Johnston - (Animator - One of Walt's Nine Old Men) ***
Adriana Caselotti - (Voice of Snow White) ***
Bill Justice - (Animator)
Eddie Carroll - (Jiminy Cricket)
Jason Earles - (Jackson from Hannah Montana)
Cheech Marin - (Tito from Oliver & Company)
Tim Conway - (Disney Legend -- Apple Dumpling Gang & More)
Dick Van Dyke - (Disney Legend - Bert from Mary Poppins)
Alan Menken - (Composer of Pochahontas & Beauty and the Beast Soundtracks)
Tony Baxter - (Disney Imagineer & Disney Legend behind Big Thunder Mountain)
Dave Smith - (Disney Legend & Chief Archivist at Disney)
Disney Legends: Dave Smith, Marty Sklar*, Mary Costa, Dickie Jones*, Richard Sherman, Roy E. Disney*, Paige O' Hara, Virginia Davis*, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Tim Allen, Alan Menken, Phil Collins, Tim Conway, Steve Martin, Art Linkletter*, Marge Champion, Bill Farmer, Robin Williams*, Tony Baxter, Billy Crystal, Stan Lee, Frank Thomas*, Ollie Johnston*, Adriana Caselotti*, Rolly Crump

Favorites: Walt Disney Imagineering, James Earl Jones (Darth Vader Action Figure), Frank Oz, Pete Docter, Angus Oblong (Oblong Drawing on Barf Bag), Brad Bird, Donnie Dunnagan, Norm Breyfogle (Batman Sketches), Eddie Carroll*, Muhammad Ali*, Bob Iger (Disney Dollar), Al Pacino, Matthew Broderick, Will Ferrell, Victor Navone (x2 Sketches), Barbra Streisand (Record Album & Vinyl), Spongebob Squarepants Cast, Daniel Radcliffe, Cal Ripken Jr., Yogi Berra*, Stan Musial, George Kell*, Mike Schmidt, Harmon Killebrew*, Robin Roberts*, Dan Jurgens

* deceased

Wanted: Marc Davis*, Mary Blair*
Kyle23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle23 »

Has anyone gotten any Disney autographs from the newer movies?! Bumping this thread to the top :)
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joannelouise »

Bumping this up as im interested in this.
Any successfull addresss from the last year tyvm