Options   View topic - best TTM signers

Board index  >  Autograph Collectors  >  Autograph Collecting Discussions

Post a reply
best TTM signers

best TTM signers
by maybetobe44 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:31 am
which celeb do you think is the best signer ttm?

by x_tink_x » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:43 am
well, i have only just started and the only response I've had was Keira Knightley in 11 days

by IrishMaz » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:07 am
Unfortunatly I can never find an auto collector mag, but I know that they did a poll about the best, so maybe you could find this. Johnny was in it, I remember him, I think Cameron Diaz, Brit Spears and Justin were in the worst!

by maybetobe44 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:10 am
i wish! i tried looking for the mag @ a huge bookstore w/ american mags, but no such luck :? anyways i think dakota fanning's a good signer ttm.

by x_tink_x » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:25 am
I'm getting the list I'll post a new thread on autograph disscussions wen I find it, or rather if lol

by Terri_Loves_Usher » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:44 am
Yeah Dakota Fanning seems to be a really good signer, there are so many success stories on this site from her. I think child stars are the best cause they care for their fans more.

by Leigh » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:03 pm
I actually wrote to Dakota and I didn't have anything to send her so i didn't send anything, and i forgot to send IRCs and just closed the envelope so i doubt i'll get a response!! Piper Perabo is an angel at signing TTM.

by Terri_Loves_Usher » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:08 pm
Is Piper the girl in Coyote Ugly? She's great. If she signs TTM I'll write.

by maybetobe44 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:20 pm
i should write to piper, too. she's awesome. kate bosworth is pretty good too. and yes, it's true about child stars: they r all good signers (except for hp ppl) like alyson stoner and stuff.

by Terri_Loves_Usher » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:21 pm
Well off I go to write some letters :D lol

by Leigh » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:22 pm
Yeah that's her, she's also in Lost & Delirious, Cheaper By The Dozen and Slap her she's French! She's currently filming a movie in London, I've written to her at her agency in the US and received success. I wrote again to her filming location about 2 weeks ago, I haven't had success so far but I;m hoping she will reply by the time filming is over because I only included UK postage.

by misstiffany » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:25 pm
Terri_Loves_Usher wrote:Is Piper the girl in Coyote Ugly? She's great. If she signs TTM I'll write.

Piper Perabo is a great signer TTM

by Terri_Loves_Usher » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:25 pm
Oh right, well I'm gonna write my letter to her now and also one for Kate Bosworth and give them a try.

by Leigh » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:26 pm
Tiffany was it you that PMd me or was it Terri? Excuse my ignorance :oops:

by Terri_Loves_Usher » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:28 pm
Should I write to the first or second address in the database? Which one did you use? For Piper.

Next