Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by jmallstar24 »

I love it when the autographs are personalized to me whether it's just my name or a message with it,Beceause the celeb took time to make it out to me which shows how much they care and apperciate me and that I took time to read my letter to them and tell them how much i apperciate them, but if it's not personalized but authentic i still like it because they get so much fanmail it;s very hard to persnalize each one, but they still took time to send me their autograph which is very cool. :D
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

i do agree that i don't really like the personalization on certain autographs like on baseball cards cause it does look tacky. for photos or even index cards i ask for a personalization cause it tells them that you are wanting it for yourself, and not to make money. it does also tells me that they took the time to read what you wrote and not just stuffed it into the pile. one such instance i loved getting personalized is a terri clark autograph that just got recently. it was a photo that i bought at one of her concerts and did not get it signed then but to get it signed was awesome. come eventually i may just want the autograph. i will be happy either way, personalized or not. after all i am discovering that it is a good hobby.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Personalized! Especially from a pretty actress. I like to see how she writes my name! :oops: :oops:
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Definitely personalized! I always ask them for it. :)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

I always ask for it to be personalized!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

I always ask for it to be personalized!
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Defiantly personalized, but I like to have jut the signature from really big stars like Britney spears.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

EASILY personalized. Shows that they read your letter and it means they're actually acknowledging you. Plus when you show your family/friend, it's just cooler.
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MovieStar »

I like when they personalized the autograph with something else than just "To Mia" otherwise simply autographs are the best.
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

I don't care either way, just as long as they are authentic.
I'll never get rid of them, I just like hanging them up in my house.