"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: "Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM

Post by Myself205 »

I wrote to a few and so far only Amanda Steinberg replied so far.
Fingers crossed
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

songtothesiren wrote:
Judy89 wrote:I'm still thinking about doing it or not. I'm planning on getting him at the Germany premiere of THG on March 16th in Berlin. The cinema where the premiere will be told me that it's difficult for them to pass on fanmail so not sure if that will work.
I see. But you won't know if you don't try, right? I'd give it a try if I were you. As I'm not in Germany, I won't bother sending them fanmail because I'm pretty sure I'll mess up with the dates. But if you're already there, you have nothing to lose. Well, just a few stamps and photos... Maybe you could try their hotel if you know where they'll be staying. It works with the people attending the Berlinale.
Yeah, you're right... if I'm able to find the hotel they will be staying at until Friday I'll try it there. And yeah, I only will loose about 1.10€ so why not? ;)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

KatnissMockingjay wrote:Awesome thanks fo saying who gets back to you. Its very helpful!
But I know Jackie Emerson(FoxFace) has an address, and she deffinetly gets the fanmail (she tweeted a pic of it one day) but no one here seems to have gotten anything from here, has anyone tries her, I'm trying I just need to get to the post office!

If you want her address PM me.
I wrote to her a month or two ago, but I didn't receive a reply yet. She might be busy. Same with Willow Shields who plays Prim.
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
Sparkly

Post by Sparkly »

Myself205 wrote:I wrote to a few and so far only Amanda Steinberg replied so far.
Fingers crossed
the same here... Only Amandla replied so far....
I guess I sent the other requests a bit too late.... and now the cast is busy with supporting the movie all over the world.... :?

Sparkly ?
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

So yesterday, I sent out the letter for the cast to the cinema the Germany premiere will take place on Friday.
I wasn't able to find out where they will be staying...

Not sure whether I'll get an answer... it will probably be a RTS but who knows... maybe I'm the only one who sent them such a request. I'll keep you guys updated!

Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene

songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

Good luck! Fingers crossed! :D

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

Sparkly wrote:
Myself205 wrote:I wrote to a few and so far only Amanda Steinberg replied so far.
Fingers crossed
the same here... Only Amandla replied so far....
I guess I sent the other requests a bit too late.... and now the cast is busy with supporting the movie all over the world.... :?

Sparkly ?
Patience (yeah, I know it's hard to be patient when we really want something...) ;-)

Daniel_X
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daniel_X »

a bit random but does anyone know if lenny signs vv
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

I posted a few requests recently but I know I will have to wait as actors are busy promoting the movie (which I can't wait to see!!!)

Does anyone found an address for Jack Quaid?
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Judy89 wrote:So yesterday, I sent out the letter for the cast to the cinema the Germany premiere will take place on Friday.
I wasn't able to find out where they will be staying...

Not sure whether I'll get an answer... it will probably be a RTS but who knows... maybe I'm the only one who sent them such a request. I'll keep you guys updated!
Thank you :) The premiere and press they're doing in Germany is TODAY, so I'm really curious on whether I'll get a reply.

for those who are interested, this is the official LIVE STREAM for the Hunger Games Germany premiere (starting in 2 hours from now):

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/10631061