Does anyone collect for anyone else?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does anyone collect for anyone else?

Post by ff_angel »

I ask because for my sister-in-laws wedding present, I gave them autographs that I had got TTM and personalised to them.
Here's the photo of the framed finished version:
We custom made the insert in the frame so the photos do not touch the glass or move about. But they can be exchanged and changed about if needed.

All together I have got 41 for them so far (21 in the frame and 20 in an album) and we gave it to them on 3rd June 2012 and they are absolutely thrilled with it! {??}

So does anyone collect for anyone else as well as themselves?
Not necessarily all the time, but if you send to someone and you know you like them too, do you add a photo for you friends too?
I am interested in your responses :)
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does anyone collect for anyone else?

Post by ScottishDan »

I really like that!! I just get a few autographs personalised to friends/family sometimes if it's someone they really like, quite a nice surprise! At the moment I'm trying to get Jim Parsons for my sister! 8)
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

What a nice gift! I have gotten a few autographs for friends as gifts!
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

What a sweet gift! :D I'm sure they were thrilled. I've gotten a couple autographs for my mom and several for a couple of my friends.

PS: Where did you get the Tom Hiddleston one?
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

I re-write to soap stars and give the doubles i get to the charity i volunteer for.
and i give my unsigned/preprinted cards to my friend
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

If I'm writing to someone I know my sister is also a fan of, I will request a photo be signed for her. No one I know is as into autographs as I am, though, so I don't request for others very often.

This is such a brilliant gift! :D
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Where did you find a matte that fit that many photos?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

yh I've sent a couple for my sister and to a football team for my brother and dad, ive also had a few back for my friends :)
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

yep! Sometimes I send one for my cousins and friends.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I am so happy by everyones response!

Post by ff_angel »

PsychoGeek wrote:PS: Where did you get the Tom Hiddleston one?
I got Tom Hiddleston via the Thor filmset last year!!
I sent to his agent in the UK and I got it back via Alberquerque (sp?) where they were shooting Thor in July 2011.
dancingirl1 wrote:Where did you find a matte that fit that many photos?
Me and my husband custom made it.
We got the frame and to make sure the photographs did not touch the glass we got a giant sheet of card and cut out holes to fit the photographs in, but made sure we left a little overlap so they wouldn't fall through! Then a strip of card on the back underneath each row of photos so they didn't fall down when it was stood up!!

It took nearly 2 days to finish, as it was quite fiddly, but totally worth it!
They love it and I am so happy that they do :)

Thanks for all your kinds responses :D
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread