Trying to Demi Lovato

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
rugile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Trying to Demi Lovato

Post by rugile »

Hey. I'm from Lithuania. Today I sent to Demi Lovato VV to her concert place. I really want her autograph!
What do ya think? I'll get something back or not? I sent a letter and the pic to sign.
[color=#FF0000]Rugile
VISIT MY BLOG!----------------> http://mystuff000.blogspot.com/ <----------------- !!

Click please :) http://www.filmai.in/uzeik-167560.html

Re: Trying to Demi Lovato

Post by Jennie<3 »

I heard she is one of the hardest people to get ttm and ip
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Jennie<3 wrote:I heard she is one of the hardest people to get ttm and ip
She is! TTM, VV, and IP she is very difficult to get. Sorry, but you mostly likely won't recieve a reply.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

NOPE she won't reply. You should have asked first..I hate to see people waste money and postage..Sorry about that.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
rugile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rugile »

Yeah.. But I just trying... Bc I really wish her autograph...
[color=#FF0000]Rugile
VISIT MY BLOG!----------------> http://mystuff000.blogspot.com/ <----------------- !!

Post by dancingirl1 »

rugile wrote:Yeah.. But I just trying... Bc I really wish her autograph...
But she WONT reply. So why try? You are wasting your money, photos, and stamps. It doesn't make any sense to send to her if she 100% wont reply.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
rugile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rugile »

I didn't know. I sent her just first time, now. To her concert place. I don't going to try again.
[color=#FF0000]Rugile

Post by dancingirl1 »

rugile wrote:I don't going to try again.
I would hope not...you would just be wasting more money and postage.
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

um dancingirl1 you could have handled that a bit better :neutral:

they didn't know and you acted like they were being stupid :?

to the original poster, yeah i agree i don't think you would ever get a reply ttm from Demi but at least you know now :)
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsannie »

Demi is very hard.
I wanted to try with The X Factor U.S.A, but I have changed my idea.
;-)
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.