Britney Spears VV (Updated)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?

Post by johnnylightning »

Nicksportsautographs wrote:They are not authentic. Don't waste your time or money.
Like i would believe anything a autograph dealer says lol {down}
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

clash6361 wrote:
Nicksportsautographs wrote:They are not authentic. Don't waste your time or money.
Are you sure? How do you know?
He doesn't know thats the funny part.They are authentic but some people just like to think they are "experts" I know what her autograph looks like and they are authentic,it sometimes changes slightly in person like alot of autographs do because they are rushed into doing afaster less attractive version of their signature.You can choose to believe they are not genuine and not send but if i was you i would write to britney VV... {up} Good luck
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

He doesn't know thats the funny part.They are authentic but some people just like to think they are "experts" I know what her autograph looks like and they are authentic,it sometimes changes slightly in person like alot of autographs do because they are rushed into doing afaster less attractive version of their signature.You can choose to believe they are not genuine and not send but if i was you i would write to britney VV... {up} Good luck
Thankyou, lol that makes a lot of sense :) Thanks for the "good luck", good luck with your requests :)
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

1. No im not gonna keep my comments to myself because the original poster asked a question. 2. Im not a negative person. Im a very happy person, but when Im talking to someone who doesnt want the truth about their autogtaph and who also wants the last word its kinda rough. lol. 3. I have alot of faith in my collection. I love my collection. And my authentic Britney sig.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:1. No im not gonna keep my comments to myself because the original poster asked a question. 2. Im not a negative person. Im a very happy person, but when Im talking to someone who doesnt want the truth about their autogtaph and who also wants the last word its kinda rough. lol. 3. I have alot of faith in my collection. I love my collection. And my authentic Britney sig.
Werent you kicked off here once already dueby_boys for causing trouble? You are the one in denial about your autograph and thinking anyone would want your opinion on anything {down} Go away!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Well when someone asks something, Im going to say the truth. And you can think im whoever u want, that's on you.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:Well when someone asks something, Im going to say the truth. And you can think im whoever u want, that's on you.
Dont need to think i was told by moderators this is your new account,Looks like you have a bad reputation on this site {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightning wrote: Dont need to think i was told by moderators this is your new account,Looks like you have a bad reputation on this site {down}
IDC what anyone thinks. But think what u want. {up}
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

UPDATE: I found this:

http://autographcollector.files.wordpre ... .jpg?w=700

This I think is 100% real, looks like it was signed in Jive Records Management.

And then I compared to:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=149937&p=655882

The signature is COMPLETELY different. Look at the B in particular. I think her previous VV successes are fake. But it's just my opinion. ;)

Any comments?
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)
omzig123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omzig123 »

clash6361 wrote:UPDATE: I found this:

http://autographcollector.files.wordpre ... .jpg?w=700

This I think is 100% real, looks like it was signed in Jive Records Management.

And then I compared to:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=149937&p=655882

The signature is COMPLETELY different. Look at the B in particular. I think her previous VV successes are fake. But it's just my opinion. ;)

Any comments?
My comment is no one knows for sure unless they see it actually signed right in front of them.
And you are comparing 2 differant autographs as though they should be 100% identical. Not likely !!!!
They both could be real or fake. Sign your name 50 times over and see how exact each one is. Then compare it to something signed last year or 3 years ago. No two will be exact. I have some autographes I have got in person from the same person and they are not identical. Just depends on how tired the persons hand is in that moment, or how rushed they are.

For myself, I will probably write Britney a LOR on this tour. Maybe I'll get something, most likely I wont. If I do I will determine if it's real or fake myself. But that is the risk involved in this hobby. There are no guarantees. But this fighting back and forth...mine's real...not uh urs is fake mine's real.... is quite foolish and a waste of time. Neither will prove the other wrong nor convince them they are right.
My autograph collection website http://omzigsgraphs.com