Britney Spears VV (Updated)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears VV (Updated)

Post by leonel9 »

@vivalakayla your right what you were saying above i really don't care i my self dont care if i get a ap or pp what matters to me is that my letter to my idol has been read and sent to them and thats what really matters i have been trying miley cyrus for years and only got a success back in april and KESHA DOES SIGN FOR A MATTER OF FACT i got her while she was in tour in ny so people please get your facts right before judgeing others successes and grow up !! :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

vivalakayla wrote:My goodness, can't we all just get along? WHO cares if it's authentic, ap, pp or sec? As long as the reciever is happy with it - LEAVE THEM ALONE.

I used to be apart of this forum back in 2001. Then I took a break and hadn't been on for years. I come back, and this forum is filled with drama - that's all it is, is pointless drama. No one shares addresses anymore, everyone puts down other people's successes - whether sec, ap, pp or authentic. The Current & Upcoming Productions thread used to be filled ALL the time, with new addresses people have found. The last one was a year & 2 days ago today.

This forum in my opinion has really gone down hill. It's very saddening.
You raise a very good point. The current address section used to be a vibrant forum. Such a shame it closed. Are there any more vv successes now? No, there are far less. I joined in 2008, and I too have noticed a downward trajectory :-( A lot of good members have sadly moved on to pastures new in recent years.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

leonel9 wrote:KESHA DOES SIGN FOR A MATTER OF FACT
She is VERY BAD @ fanmail...so please dont make it out to be like she signs for everyone because SHE DOESNT. Just so you know. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
leonel9 wrote:KESHA DOES SIGN FOR A MATTER OF FACT
She is VERY BAD @ fanmail...so please dont make it out to be like she signs for everyone because SHE DOESNT. Just so you know. {up}
i never said she was good at signeing she doesnt sign ttm but she signs VV just soo ya know and she isnt that bad VV
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

leonel9 wrote:she isnt that bad VV
Yes she is. I've tried her several times @ diff arenas..The SAME with Rihanna! Kesha may have signed one picture for you, however she is horrible with mail...BOTH of them are VERY BAD with that... Thats the honest truth.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

dancingirl1 wrote:
leonel9 wrote:she isnt that bad VV
Yes she is. I've tried her several times @ diff arenas..The SAME with Rihanna! Kesha may have signed one picture for you, however she is horrible with mail...BOTH of them are VERY BAD with that... Thats the honest truth.
Most big stars are so poor vv, that should one sign vv, even once, that makes them at least worthy of a mention. Stop picking on kids lol.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jaffer wrote: Stop picking on kids lol.
HAHAHA!!!! Im not meaning to pick on anyone. Im saying the truth. And their age isnt displayed, so I wouldnt know who I was "picking on..." :razz:

@leonel9: If you thought I was
picking on you, sorry.
seanx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seanx »

Wow this is good new updates. Keep posting thumbs up...
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

HAs anyone gotten an "authentic" Britney yet?? LOL! :lol:
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

i don't think anyone has gotten even a reply yet -.-
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)