Britney Spears VV (Updated)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?

Post by jessemcluv »

dancingirl1 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:I feel that was wrong of her to do, even though I did ask for advice.
Dont like the answer, dont ask for advice. You asked if you should write celebs (and u listed some) and I told you some of the celebs you listed dont sign TTM, try them VV. And I belileve that I told u about Britney. I wouldnt tell someone to write someone TTM if they dont sign..thats crazy.
No No.
You told me Britney never sends out autographs, you said they we're all fake. You also told me Ke$ha doesn't sign at all, as well Taylor. Well, you we're right about Taylor, I found that out from another thread. But I've never heard that about Ke$ha.
BTW: Your the one in denial, I offered my opinion.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:You told me Britney never sends out autographs, you said they we're all fake. You also told me Ke$ha doesn't sign at all, as well Taylor. Well, you we're right about Taylor, I found that out from another thread. But I've never heard that about Ke$ha.
You havent heard anything about Kesha because she doesnt sign, its very rare that she does. Im not trying to be rude to you. You r always nice to me and came for advice or whatever. I have NO issue with you..honest. {up} Your opinion is that Britney sigs are real, and my opinion is I think they are secs. Thats it. We shouldnt have any issue with each other. Im cool with you..its just a difference of opinion. I have been researching Britney and been a fan for 12 years. That doesnt mean that im always correct about something britney (but i have a certain idea or whats real or not) But im sorry if you thought I was comming at you wrong, I apoligize. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

dancingirl1 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:You told me Britney never sends out autographs, you said they we're all fake. You also told me Ke$ha doesn't sign at all, as well Taylor. Well, you we're right about Taylor, I found that out from another thread. But I've never heard that about Ke$ha.
You havent heard anything about Kesha because she doesnt sign, its very rare that she does. Im not trying to be rude to you. You r always nice to me and came for advice or whatever. I have NO issue with you..honest. {up} Your opinion is that Britney sigs are real, and my opinion is I think they are secs. Thats it. We shouldnt have any issue with each other. Im cool with you..its just a difference of opinion. I have been researching Britney and been a fan for 12 years. That doesnt mean that im always correct about something britney (but i have a certain idea or whats real or not) But im sorry if you thought I was comming at you wrong, I apoligize. {up}
Same to you.
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Britney Spears VV (Updated)

Post by vivalakayla »

My goodness, can't we all just get along? WHO cares if it's authentic, ap, pp or sec? As long as the reciever is happy with it - LEAVE THEM ALONE.

I used to be apart of this forum back in 2001. Then I took a break and hadn't been on for years. I come back, and this forum is filled with drama - that's all it is, is pointless drama. No one shares addresses anymore, everyone puts down other people's successes - whether sec, ap, pp or authentic. The Current & Upcoming Productions thread used to be filled ALL the time, with new addresses people have found. The last one was a year & 2 days ago today.

This forum in my opinion has really gone down hill. It's very saddening.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:WHO cares if it's authentic, ap, pp or sec?.
Ummm it does kinda matter. No one wants to really get a fake. No matter how much someone says "i dont care" if you wait a year and you get a SEC or a PP, it hurts.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

and, no only does it matter, but we also look towards other's opinion's on the Sec or AUTH when we post something. I care if mine are real or not. Wouldn't you want to know?

vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

jessemcluv wrote:and, no only does it matter, but we also look towards other's opinion's on the Sec or AUTH when we post something. I care if mine are real or not. Wouldn't you want to know?
Yeah I would want to know. But after I was told I would move on. Not argue over the course of months about it, yeah?
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Lets put it this way , if you had paid a bazillion for a Disney and then you discovered it was a fake would youve been angry :neutral:
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

autograph hound wrote:Lets put it this way , if you had paid a bazillion for a Disney and then you discovered it was a fake would youve been angry :neutral:
Well A) I wouldn't. & B) That's not what we're talking about.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:Well A) I wouldn't. & B) That's not what we're talking about.
I dont want something that I can get right off the internet. Because I can get a PP right off the internet..and I dont want that. I want something that is real and not just a pritned signiture. And sometimes if I know that it will be a long wait for (Rob Patt, Celine Dion, Vanessa Hudgens) in my letter I will say: "..Please sign my photos. I dont care how long it takes. Just please take the min. to sign my photo..." LOL becuase I love this hobby and I want something that comes from the heart. But honestly Im upset if I get a PP becuase Im using my money, my time, my pics, and my postage: So I would respect them waaaay more if they actually signed it for me...but THATS JUST ME. {up}