Harry Potter

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Cutiepie80 wrote:
Melindabear2002 wrote:Also you can order UK stamps from the Post Office UK site. That's how I got mine, but before that I would put a couple dollars in the with the letter and that usually worked.
You would just put a couple of American dollars in it?
Yep, that's what I use to do and it worked for several that I got back.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

Guys, a seller on here is selling her Daniel Radcliffe signature that she attained via venue for Equus back in 2008. Does this look authentic to you?

http://m438.photobucket.com/albumview/a ... g.html?o=1
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

I'm looking to add another signed Harry Potter poster to my collection. If you have one you'd be interested in selling, let me know please. Give me a rough number you're looking for, and we can discuss price. Rest assured that I will definitely not be low-balling.
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

If any of u are interested.. Warwick Davis, Prof. Flitwick in the Harry Potter series has open up an autograph store where you can buy authentic Harry potter actor autographs.

I have a few things to say on this: I think it's a great idea for actors who don't sign normally TTM or are hard to get like Evanna lynch. But for actors like Mat Lewis I wouldn't pay the $60+ for his autograph since he signs authentically TTM.

Warwick Davis on the other hand has always sold his autographs on his personal website.. But when I bought it from there he didnt have any Harry potter pictures and it was like $30.. I have recently checked but I might go and see if he changed his prices there.

http://www.thesignatureshop.co.uk
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

I am having no luck with the Harry Potter cast, well barely.

I have sent out 15 photos and the only one I have received back is from Matthew Lewis. Anyone else having success lately?
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Cutiepie80 wrote:I am having no luck with the Harry Potter cast, well barely.

I have sent out 15 photos and the only one I have received back is from Matthew Lewis. Anyone else having success lately?
Do you send SASEs and items for them to sign? Who are you waiting on and how long have you been waiting? I got back Lenny Henry TTM today giving me 174 HP autographs from 78 HP actors! 8)
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

ScottishDan wrote:
Cutiepie80 wrote:I am having no luck with the Harry Potter cast, well barely.

Do you send SASEs and items for them to sign? Who are you waiting on and how long have you been waiting? I got back Lenny Henry TTM today giving me 174 HP autographs from 78 HP actors! 8)
I usually send a 5x7 photo in a 6x9 sae with anywhere to $3-5 dollars in American money.

I have sent them all ranging from feb-April.

Here's my list
Mad Eye
Bill Weasley
Aberforth
Albus
Umbridge
Fleur
Bill Weasley
Dobby
Filch
Snape(VV)
Arthur Weasley
Slughorn
Trelawney
McGonahall
Autographs TTM

ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Cutiepie80 wrote:I usually send a 5x7 photo in a 6x9 sae with anywhere to $3-5 dollars in American money.

Here's my list
Mad Eye
Bill Weasley
Aberforth
Albus
Umbridge
Fleur
Bill Weasley
Dobby
Filch
Snape(VV)
Arthur Weasley
Slughorn
Trelawney
McGonahall
You should hear back from a few of them! I think it's just that HP actors are starting to get a bit slower with mail now that it has all ended. If you need any ideas on who signs TTM check out my HP page on my website in my signature, any questions just ask! 8)
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

ScottishDan wrote:
Cutiepie80 wrote:I usually send a 5x7 photo in a 6x9 sae with anywhere to $3-5 dollars in American money.

Here's my list
Mad Eye
Bill Weasley
Aberforth
Albus
Umbridge
Fleur
Bill Weasley
Dobby
Filch
Snape(VV)
Arthur Weasley
Slughorn
Trelawney
McGonahall
You should hear back from a few of them! I think it's just that HP actors are starting to get a bit slower with mail now that it has all ended. If you need any ideas on who signs TTM check out my HP page on my website in my signature, any questions just ask! 8)
I will for sure and thanks so much for your input.

I am jealous of that Gene Wilder one you got!
Autographs TTM

disneycollecter23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by disneycollecter23 »

I'm just now starting to collect HP autographs. I only have 1 right now and thats from Matthew Lewis, who sent me 2 personalized photos. One of my own and one that he sent himself 8)

I am about to send out:
Chris Rankin
Clemence Poesy
Sean Biggerstaff
Kenneth Branagh :D

Anyone else you guys would recomend since I'm new? I'm going to send out to The Phelps Twins, Maggie Smith, and Fiona Shaw after I get some successes from the others!
Autographs received (authentic and TTM successes unless stated otherwise) Olivia Holt, Skai Jackson (PP), Peyton List, Spencer List, Cameron Boyce (PP), Karan Brar, Gig Morton, Stefanie Scott, Brandon Johnson, Matthew Lewis, Xavier Atencio, Michael Eisner, Adam Irigoyen (PP), Dyla Riley Snyder, Shirley Henderson, David Bradley, Zoe Wanamaker, Dave Legeno, Gianna Martello, Sean Biggerstaff, Emma Jones, Ross Lynch, Fiona Shaw, Cody Simpson, G. Hannelius, Florida Georgia Line (Email PP), Alli Simpson, Alexander Ludwig, Austin North, Ryan Merriman, Mark Henn, Ava Cota, Willow Shields, Ed Asner, Corey Fogelmanis, Jeff Pidgeon, Tony Anselmo, Richard Sherman, Drew Seeley, Jonathan Freeman, Mary Costa, Veronica Dunne, Girl Meets World authentic cast photo, Noah Urrea (email), Brec Bassinger, Kelli Berglund, Sarah Gilman, Elle Fanning, Pat Carroll, Danielle Panabaker (VV), Jesse McCartney, Imelda Staunton, Beth Littleford, Cameron Boyce