Harry Potter

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
SamAutographs

Harry Potter

Post by SamAutographs »

Hi, i am a huge fan of Harry Potter, and i want to start collecting autographs from the cast.
So, i wanted to ask, who would be the best people to try first? i mean the quickest?
because i want to get my collection going quickly.
Thank You, i appreciate any help :)
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter

Post by clash6361 »

Hi!

Firstly, you should know it's extremely hard to get Daniel Radcliffe's, Emma Watson's and Rupert Grint's autographs (authentic ones). Almost always they send out PP's (Pre Prints).

Good people to try first would be...

Julie Walters (Molly Weasley in Harry Potter):

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217757&p=935280

Use address there ;)

I'll think of some other, but you should try her first...
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

Sam hall wrote:Hi, i am a huge fan of Harry Potter, and i want to start collecting autographs from the cast.
So, i wanted to ask, who would be the best people to try first? i mean the quickest?
because i want to get my collection going quickly.
Thank You, i appreciate any help :)
And you say "quickest" but remember when collecting autographs it's almost always a waiting game. Fast successes are not very common. But if you're patient, polite and do research, ask people on here for addresses, etc then you're in with a good chance of successes :)

Hope I helped ;)
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

There are a couple of "easier" ones you can try, it'll always take a bit to get a reply, sometimes its quicker then at other times
These are the ones I've gotten so far:
- Alan Rickman -> don't send snape pictures he won't sign them! I got him via venue
- Emma Thompson
- Hazel Douglas
- Imelda Staunton
- Jim Broadbent
- Matthew Lewis ( he is AMAZING for his fans, you should start with him in my opinion)
- Richard Griffiths ( he is rude to his fans... requires a SASE or he'll send an understamped envelope back)
- Shirley Henderson ( She is amazing to her fans too, send a small letter back too)
- Zoe wanamaker (if you want a photo of madame hooch, send one of your own :))

Hope this helps a bit :) All of my requests have been with a SAE... but its always better to send a SASE (I'm not able to get us or uk stamps so.. :( )
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Thank you for your help, i cant wait too get my HP collection up and running!
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Gertyke wrote:There are a couple of "easier" ones you can try, it'll always take a bit to get a reply, sometimes its quicker then at other times
These are the ones I've gotten so far:
- Alan Rickman -> don't send snape pictures he won't sign them! I got him via venue
- Emma Thompson
- Hazel Douglas
- Imelda Staunton
- Jim Broadbent
- Matthew Lewis ( he is AMAZING for his fans, you should start with him in my opinion)
- Richard Griffiths ( he is rude to his fans... requires a SASE or he'll send an understamped envelope back)
- Shirley Henderson ( She is amazing to her fans too, send a small letter back too)
- Zoe wanamaker (if you want a photo of madame hooch, send one of your own :))

Hope this helps a bit :) All of my requests have been with a SAE... but its always better to send a SASE (I'm not able to get us or uk stamps so.. :( )
Why doesnt Alan Rickman sign snape photos?
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

I don't exactly know...
I heard somewhere (not sure) that he doesn't sign them because he doesn't want them to end up on ebay ...?

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

How did you get Emma Watson?
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

I only have 6 HP autographs but I have a few requests out and I want to get as many as I can as I'm quite a HP fan! Ones I've received through the mail are:
Emma Thompson, (Sybill Trelawney)
Jim Broadbent, (Horace Slughorn)
Daniel Radcliffe, (Harry Potter)
David Tennant, (Barty Crouch Jr.)
Michael Gambon, (Albus Dumbledore)
Maggie Smith (Minerva McGonagall)
8)
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Sam hall wrote:How did you get Emma Watson?
I have 3 Emma Watson PP's (all different ones)... One by sending to the leavesden studios, one by sending to her official emailaddress and one I bought from someone :)