Harry Potter successes/collection *new added*

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mmm1980
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harry Potter successes/collection *new added*

Post by mmm1980 »

Author
J.K Rowling

Group
Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint (pre-print).................................................................received 28-12-10

Students at Hogwarts
Daniel Radcliff as Harry Potter......................................................................................................received 10-12-10
Emma Watson as Hermione Granger...............................................................................................received 30-12-10
Oliver Phelps/James Phelps as George Weasley/Fred Weasley (plus individual signed pictures)..................received 20-01-11

Teachers at Hogwarts
Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore (was a personalised photo).......................................................received 13-12-10
Maggie Smith as Minerva McGonagall.............................................................................................received 06-01-11
Emma Thompson as Sybill Trelawney (was a personalised photo)........................................................received 18-11-10
Caroline Pickle as Charity Burbage (was a personalised photo)............................................................received 09-02-11
Zoe Wanamaker as Rolanda Hooch (was a personalised photo)...........................................................received 12-02-11
Gemma Jones as Poppy Pomfrey...................................................................................................received 17-01-11
Robbie Cautrane as Hagrid...........................................................................................................received 15-01-11

Order of the Phoenix
Adrian Rawlins as James Potter.....................................................................................................received 27-01-11

Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters
Helena Bonham Carter as Helena Bellatrix Lestrange (was a personalised photo)....................................received 30-11-10
Dave Legeno as Fenrir Greyback (was a personalised photo)..............................................................received 17-01-11
David Tennent as Barty Crouch Jr (was a personalised photo)............................................................received 19-01-11
Nick Moran as Scabior (was a personalised photo)...........................................................................received 03-01-11

Other Characters
Richard Griffiths as Vernon Dursley................................................................................................received 13-12-10
Roger Lloyd-Pack as Barty Crouch Sr (was a personalised photo)........................................................received 24-12-10
Lee Ingleby as Stan Shunpike (was a personalised photo).................................................................received 21-01-11
Rhys Ifans as Xenophilius Lovegood...............................................................................................received 01-12-10
Hazel Douglas as Bathilda Bagshot (was a personalised photo) (signed reverse of picture).......................received 19-01-11
John Hurt as Mr. Olivandar (was a personalised photo)......................................................................received 12-02-11

Ghosts/Paintings
Shirley Henderson as Moaning Myrtle (was a personalised photo)........................................................received 12-01-11
Dawn French as The Fat Lady (was a personalised photo).................................................................received 09-02-11
Nina Young as Helena Ravenclaw 'The Grey Lady' (was a personalised photo)........................................recieved 15-01-11

Creatures
Toby Jones as Dobby (was a personalised photo)............................................................................received 24-01-11
Simon McBurney as Krecher.........................................................................................................received 31-12-10
Tony Maudsley as Grawp (was a personalised photo)........................................................................received 09-02-11
Julian Glover as Aragog (was a personalised photo)..........................................................................received 19-01-11

Address uses
Leavesden Studios, PO Box 3000, Leavesden, Watford, Herfordshire. WD25 7LT
AND/OR
Via Agent (Database Address)
Last edited by mmm1980 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 15 times in total.
zipbags

Re: Harry Potter successes/collection

Post by zipbags »

Mixture of Artbox Entertainment authorized autographed cards and my own custom cards signed ttm. I have gotten around 8 more sigs since this pic was taken. Obscured by the flash under the crest is a signed card from Ralph Fiennes. I was so shocked when I got it. Been trying him for a long time.

purd90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purd90 »

Wow zipbags. Extraordinary collection of Potter autographs there. How were you able to get Alan Rickman on a Snape-related card?
Take a look at my blog to view my most recent TTM successes:
http://apurd90.blogspot.com/
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

purd90 wrote:Wow zipbags. Extraordinary collection of Potter autographs there. How were you able to get Alan Rickman on a Snape-related card?
I had gotten his signature on a plain 3x5 card. Then just matted it with one of my custom cards. Did that with Gary Oldman, Robbie Coltrane, JK Rowling, Timothy Spall and the late Richard Harris.
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

Zipbags, yet again your mattes astound me!

Being British and a Harry Potter fan, I've made it my life's work to collect Harry Potter autographs. I have;
Genevieve Gaunt x3
Robbie Coltrane
Jamie Waylett
Maggie Smith x2
Julie Walters
Fiona Shaw
Dawn French
Robert Patterson (got before the whole Twilight craze)
Timothy Spall
Emma Thompson x2
Mark Williams x2
Roger Lloyd Pack
John Hurt
Dave Legano x3
Sean Biggerstaff
Shirley Henderson x3
Bonnie Wright
Frank Dillane
Toby Jones x3
Gemma Jones
Harry Melling
Pam Ferris
Ralph Fiennes
Jim Broadbent x3
Richard Griffiths
Robert Hardy
Alfie Enoch x2
David Bradley x2
Kenneth Brannagh
Lee Ingleby
Zoe Wannamaker
Phelps Twins
David Tennant
John Clease
Rupert Grint
Imelda Staunton
Matthew Lewis
Warwick Davis x3
Natalie Tena
Miriam Margoyles
Chris Rankin
Brendan Gleeson
Chris Columbas (director of the first two movies)
David Yates (director of the last three movies)

Probably pales in comparison to zipbags' collection though!
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

zipbags wrote:Mixture of Artbox Entertainment authorized autographed cards and my own custom cards signed ttm. I have gotten around 8 more sigs since this pic was taken. Obscured by the flash under the crest is a signed card from Ralph Fiennes. I was so shocked when I got it. Been trying him for a long time.

AMAZING!!! What an incredible collection of HP autographs :D definitely something to treasure forever :)
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce