Letters to celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Stars15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Letters to celebs

Post by Stars15 »

Hi, I'm just wondering...
Do the celebs you write to actually write back? And do they write a whole letter?
dobie516

Re: Letters to celebs

Post by dobie516 »

Once in a while I'll get a signed note, but rarely a full ALS.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Hi!
Usually not but until now I got 10 letters and 2 completed questionnaires (out of 37 successes received TTM). Most of the letters are from Slovene athletes.
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Hello, the majority of the time the celebrities just send me a signed picture or sign the picture that I send to them, although a lot of the time the celebrities personalise and write a small message on the picture. Last year I did receive quite a lot of handwritten notes/filled in Q&A's and even some full length letters, which just made the successes even more incredible. The majority of which were towards the end of the year so I don't know if that means my letter writing got better or something! I remember one point a few weeks ago where 5 out of my 6 most recent successes at the time included a handwritten note/letter/Q&A. Hopefully there will be a lot more handwritten letters/notes/Q&A's to come in 2010!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

I've received several handwritten notes requesting money for their signature. Does that count? LOL
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

arrowsup wrote:I've received several handwritten notes requesting money for their signature. Does that count? LOL
:lol: same here. got a note from tina louise asking for money
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

arrowsup wrote:I've received several handwritten notes requesting money for their signature. Does that count? LOL
LOL, me too!!!! My favorite ever is this:
"Want to make Mr. Evans happy? Send him a donation!!!!!"
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I have gotten MANY handwritten letters back from celebs. Most of them are because they liked my handwritten letters so much that they take the time to let me know that they appreciate me sending them a request. {up} I'v also gotten 20 Q&A cards filled out by celebs and they really enjoy those too. I never expect them to reply with a letter or to fill out my Q&A's, but it always makes me happy when they do. :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun May 05, 2019 9:04 pm.