NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by dunkanarchy »

Found Peyton Manning's home address on SPF

Peyton Manning
3995 S Colorado Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80113
USA

I did a little research and I'm positive it's correct.

Here's what I found to confirm the address:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3995+ ... 4db2e3189e

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... VATOR.html

The person who posted the address got a success, and I'm going to try it. If I get anything back I will tell you all!
Any photos of my successes can be found on Instagram @DeLongSigsAndCards
Derek Carr x8, Rex Burkhead x4, Michael Johnson x1, Tyler Eifert x3, Brady Quinn x2, Connor Shaw x2, Tunch Ilkin x3, Don Beebe x1, Mario Williams x1, Andre Reed x3, Joe Andruzzi x1, Loius Nix III x1, Matt Schaub x4, Adam Vinatieri x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Coby Fleener x3, Jeff George x1, Mark Brunell x1, Matt Prater x2, Peyton Manning x1, Jacob Tamme x1, Ed McCaffrey x1, Brock Osweiler x7, Matt McGloin x1, Ronald Curry x3, Greg Jennings x1, Jordy Nelson x2, Sterling Sharpe x3, Ed "Too Tall" Jones x1, Dan Bailey x1, Y.A. Tittle x1, Eli Manning x2, Kirk Cousins x1, Matt Bryant x1, Jim Everett x2, Mike Glennon x1, Rich Camarillo x3, Shaun Alexander x2, Brian Blades x1
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

dunkanarchy wrote:Found Peyton Manning's home address on SPF

Peyton Manning
3995 S Colorado Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80113
USA

The person who posted the address got a success, and I'm going to try it. If I get anything back I will tell you all!

I would not recommend sending a flood of mail to his home address. Peyton has been a fantastic signer throughout the years using the Colts and Broncos address and that could be in jeopardy if he gets a ton of fan mail at his house. The success someone had gotten here might have been just a stroke of luck but I'd bet not many more come from this address. If you'd like to try for his auto I recommend this address:

Peyton Manning
c/o Denver Broncos
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112

We should leave his private address just that, private.

Of course you guys can do what you want but don't be surprised if you do not receive your items back signed or unsigned.
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunkanarchy »

patriots83 wrote:

Peyton Manning
3995 S Colorado Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80113
USA

I would not recommend sending a flood of mail to his home address. Peyton has been a fantastic signer throughout the years using the Colts and Broncos address and that could be in jeopardy if he gets a ton of fan mail at his house. The success someone had gotten here might have been just a stroke of luck but I'd bet not many more come from this address. If you'd like to try for his auto I recommend this address:

Peyton Manning
c/o Denver Broncos
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112

Of course you guys can do what you want but don't be surprised if you do not receive your items back signed or unsigned.

I understand what you mean, but I've tried through the broncos three times to get something for my dad, and they were all sent back unsigned. He signed one for me, but when I tried again and again it failed. And I wouldn't doubt that others have found the address and tried it before
Any photos of my successes can be found on Instagram @DeLongSigsAndCards
Derek Carr x8, Rex Burkhead x4, Michael Johnson x1, Tyler Eifert x3, Brady Quinn x2, Connor Shaw x2, Tunch Ilkin x3, Don Beebe x1, Mario Williams x1, Andre Reed x3, Joe Andruzzi x1, Loius Nix III x1, Matt Schaub x4, Adam Vinatieri x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Coby Fleener x3, Jeff George x1, Mark Brunell x1, Matt Prater x2, Peyton Manning x1, Jacob Tamme x1, Ed McCaffrey x1, Brock Osweiler x7, Matt McGloin x1, Ronald Curry x3, Greg Jennings x1, Jordy Nelson x2, Sterling Sharpe x3, Ed "Too Tall" Jones x1, Dan Bailey x1, Y.A. Tittle x1, Eli Manning x2, Kirk Cousins x1, Matt Bryant x1, Jim Everett x2, Mike Glennon x1, Rich Camarillo x3, Shaun Alexander x2, Brian Blades x1
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Signed mini helmet back from Devin McCourty, took a couple weeks. Sent to the stadium
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

dunkanarchy wrote:
patriots83 wrote:

Peyton Manning
3995 S Colorado Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80113
USA

Peyton Manning
c/o Denver Broncos
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112

I understand what you mean, but I've tried through the broncos three times to get something for my dad, and they were all sent back unsigned. He signed one for me, but when I tried again and again it failed. And I wouldn't doubt that others have found the address and tried it before
Good luck. I know people that have sent here and never seen the item again. At least if he doesn't sign at the Broncos address it gets returned.
Sesjo07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sesjo07 »

With someone as huge as Peyton Manning he could get spammed really easily. I think it'd be better to respect his privacy...
Highlander242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Highlander242 »

Last year my son Brody had the opportunity to play in the Rams dome before the Rams/Seahawks game and he threw a TD. Afterwards HOF QB Steve Young called him over and told him that was a Great pass. He thanked him and got a few pictures made with him. About 6 months ago he wrote to Steve Young and sent him a picture asking if he would please sign it for him. He also sent an extra picture too. Well today the mail came with both pictures signed and one of them is signed "Brody- my main man".
Brody was quite excited once he got home today from school. We sent it to his foundation, I'm not sure of the address right now but will get it tomorrow.

xstang05x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xstang05x »

Does anyone know the deal with Dick Butkus and TTM's? Seem's like 8 times out of 10 he signs and then the other 2 times he returns to sender. I just got a jersey I sent to him returned. I also included a donation that was never opened. Confusing since so many still have success with him
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bickel84 »

I finally received my first success sending to Soldier Field. Received back a card signed from Santonio Holmes. He sent back a different card than what I sent but that's alright.
Da Bears!
bickel84

Post by bickel84 »

xstang05x wrote:Does anyone know the deal with Dick Butkus and TTM's? Seem's like 8 times out of 10 he signs and then the other 2 times he returns to sender. I just got a jersey I sent to him returned. I also included a donation that was never opened. Confusing since so many still have success with him
Yeah, I honestly kind of wondered about that as well...I've seen the same thing. I was able to get a card signed by him last year and I sent a $10 donation. Luck of the draw I guess.
Da Bears!