NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Nygiants42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Nygiants42 »

Kirk Cousins 2/2 in 11 months
Badgers16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Badgers16 »

xstang05x wrote:Does anyone know the deal with Dick Butkus and TTM's? Seem's like 8 times out of 10 he signs and then the other 2 times he returns to sender. I just got a jersey I sent to him returned. I also included a donation that was never opened. Confusing since so many still have success with him
Did you write "donation enclosed" on the envelope? Almost all of the failures I've seen from him are because the person didn't write that. I'm sending a jersey to him soon so I'm hoping for the best on that.
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bickel84 »

Badgers16 wrote:
xstang05x wrote:Does anyone know the deal with Dick Butkus and TTM's? Seem's like 8 times out of 10 he signs and then the other 2 times he returns to sender. I just got a jersey I sent to him returned. I also included a donation that was never opened. Confusing since so many still have success with him
Did you write "donation enclosed" on the envelope? Almost all of the failures I've seen from him are because the person didn't write that. I'm sending a jersey to him soon so I'm hoping for the best on that.
When I received my success from him I didn't write "donation enclosed" on the envelope. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt.
Da Bears!
Badgers16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Badgers16 »

Yeah I have seen people get a success from him without putting that on there, but it seems to increase your chance to get a return.
Also got a success on Saturday from Melvin Gordon. Pretty cool to get it back and then watch him run for over 400 yards on the same day haha
xstang05x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xstang05x »

Badgers16 wrote:
I only wrote it on the smaller envelope inside the bubble mailer for the jersey. Keep me updated so I can decide if I should pay for shipping again and send it back out. Thanks
bickel84

Post by bickel84 »

Badgers16 wrote:Yeah I have seen people get a success from him without putting that on there, but it seems to increase your chance to get a return.
Also got a success on Saturday from Melvin Gordon. Pretty cool to get it back and then watch him run for over 400 yards on the same day haha
Nice success! That was a great game for sure! He's a nice guy...we were able to meet him and Derek Watt during the Badger Family Football Fun Day back a couple months ago.
Da Bears!
spikeowen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spikeowen »

Bill Romanowski - 4/4 Sweet sig - nice return

Uploaded with surfmypictures
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

This thread used to be pretty good for information on successes, I used to love getting on here and checking it out. I don't know if people just aren't posting or people aren't getting successes like they used to. Thread has gone downhill in a hurry, kind of a waste of time to look at anymore
xstang05x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xstang05x »

Does anyone know where to send my Jerry Rice jersey too? I was going to send it to ESPN but he is no longer with them.
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunkanarchy »

Recent Successes:

Jacob Tamme-Broncos-1/1
Derek Carr-Raiders-3/3
Matt Prater-Lions-1/1
Khaled Holmes-Colts-2/2
Connor Shaw-Browns (Practice Squad)-2/2

Still hoping my K Cousins, C Fleener, E Decker, J Nelson, R Gronkowski and a couple of different ones come back soon, have been hearing some successes from them.
Any photos of my successes can be found on Instagram @DeLongSigsAndCards
Derek Carr x8, Rex Burkhead x4, Michael Johnson x1, Tyler Eifert x3, Brady Quinn x2, Connor Shaw x2, Tunch Ilkin x3, Don Beebe x1, Mario Williams x1, Andre Reed x3, Joe Andruzzi x1, Loius Nix III x1, Matt Schaub x4, Adam Vinatieri x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Coby Fleener x3, Jeff George x1, Mark Brunell x1, Matt Prater x2, Peyton Manning x1, Jacob Tamme x1, Ed McCaffrey x1, Brock Osweiler x7, Matt McGloin x1, Ronald Curry x3, Greg Jennings x1, Jordy Nelson x2, Sterling Sharpe x3, Ed "Too Tall" Jones x1, Dan Bailey x1, Y.A. Tittle x1, Eli Manning x2, Kirk Cousins x1, Matt Bryant x1, Jim Everett x2, Mike Glennon x1, Rich Camarillo x3, Shaun Alexander x2, Brian Blades x1