NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Today I got a success from HOFer Gino Marchetti!!!! He signed my rackrs autograph card (my first of those signed) and also gave me an authentic signed hof card
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

knicksfannumba1 wrote:Today I got a success from HOFer Gino Marchetti!!!! He signed my rackrs autograph card (my first of those signed) and also gave me an authentic signed hof card
That is legit. Gotta love when they get generous with it and give you something additional!

Great success on that one!
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

knicksfannumba1 wrote:Does anyone know if Roy Helu signs? Despite being a Giants fan he is one of my favorite players. Thanks
I can tell you I've sent to him twice with no luck, once during TC and once during the season. I've seen online that he has a reputation for being, how should I say this, extremely careful with money :) Not saying that has anything to do with it, but it's possible he may only sign if he's at a paid signing. I plan on trying again this offseason, but if I still get nothing then I'm giving up on him. Ryan Torain was a double dead end for me too, surprisingly. I did get Evan Royster though, the other Redskins RB.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
jcash21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jcash21 »

I've heard the same thing about Helu, shadow. I know Royster was signing last season, but I didn't try then. I'll probably send to him in my first batch this year. Most of the "top" Redskins are tough to get, but several of the other players are pretty good at signing.
NFL Successes: Monte Coleman (x2), Ryan Kerrigan (x2), Leonard Hankerson, Steve Tasker, Anthony Armstrong, Chris Hanburger, Steven Jackson, Dallas Clark, Warren Moon, Lorenzo Alexander, Reed Doughty, Peyton Manning (x2), Larry Johnson, Greg Salas, Ray Lewis, Greg Jennings (x2), Andre Reed, Curley Culp, Damian Williams, Bruce Smith, Christian Ponder (x2)

MLB Successes: Fredi Gonzalez, Terry Pendleton, Nomar Garciaparra, Dale Murphy, Bobby Bonilla (x2), Gio Gonzalez

MMA Successes: Chris Leben

Actor Successes: Theo Rossi (x2)
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

I know everybody and their cousin has it, but i got Lawrence taylors autograph yesterday on a Giants Mini Helmet. It looks great! I sent a silver sharpie along so it would show up good on that dark blue helmet. I mailed it back in january. Now I am still waiting on William Perry to sign my helmet I sent him in january as well.
Norwegiancollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Norwegiancollector »

Hi!
Im new to this NFL TTM, but i do collect ttm.
Ok so most of the players is signing trough their stadium team address, is that right? Im talking about generally, not offseason. But speaking off offseason, is it still smart to send to the team address? Thanks.
Favorite Autograph's: Don Rosa,Eddy Merckx,Usain Bolt,Dolph Ziggler,John Travolta, Tim Allen

Waiting on: Tom Hanks, Peyton Manning, Matt Moore

Wanted: PEYTON MANNING,John Cena,Santino Marella,Pierce Brosnan,Roger Moore,Jeff Saturday,Tom Hanks,Michael Jackson,Randy Orton, Dallas Clark
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

Nato64 wrote:I know everybody and their cousin has it, but i got Lawrence taylors autograph yesterday on a Giants Mini Helmet. It looks great! I sent a silver sharpie along so it would show up good on that dark blue helmet. I mailed it back in january. Now I am still waiting on William Perry to sign my helmet I sent him in january as well.
nice success! i just got him yesterday too, 3/3 on some cards. Did you send a box with return postage, or was he super awesome and provide it for you?
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Norwegiancollector wrote:Hi!
Im new to this NFL TTM, but i do collect ttm.
Ok so most of the players is signing trough their stadium team address, is that right? Im talking about generally, not offseason. But speaking off offseason, is it still smart to send to the team address? Thanks.
This is true, of course some teams are better than others about their mail. For example, the Colts and Packers are excellent with fan mail, but the 49ers and Bears can be tough. Just like any other TTM, it's hit or miss depending on the player that you're going for.

As far as sending to players c/o team in the offseason, you certainly can do it. Some teams forward your mail on, and don't forget OTA's are starting now. You just may wait a little longer to get a return if you send in the offseason. Welcome aboard, and good luck!
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Yesterday was another Jets TTM mailday.

A side note first. Recently, I bought a large coffee table book called The Complete History Of The New York Jets. I haven't read it as of yet, but it has a lot of pictures. I thought to myself, this would be an awesome piece to have signed by all the important players in Jets history.

Small problem, not a lot of these players do any signings and the top 2, Namath and Maynard, are cutting theirs down. So, I came up with a solution.

If said player is making an appearance, I will get him to sign the book. If said player signs TTM, I will send him a book plate and have him sign that and I would stick it in the inside cover.

Here's a pic of the book I'm working on

Yesterday, was my first TTM sucess for it. Marty Lyons, who was a part of the famous New York Sack Exchange of the late 70's-mid 80's signed 2 book plates and a mini helmet in silver sharpie.

Mini helmet

Bookplate

and it's place in the book

Mike
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Probably a top 5 success of all-time for me came back today... BILL BELICHICK!!!!!! He signed my autograph card and perosnalized "To Michael Macholz" and inscribed "SB 36, 38, 39 Champs" this was through a private addressd but I will give it away because he didnt say to keep it secret so if you want it, just PM me, I dont want it overflooded and for one of if not the greatest coach ever to stop signing
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050