NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by -46- »

That's pretty cool leebo. I got a Bob Griese in December, he is a sporadic yet reliable signer. Also knicksfan or anybody else who got the Arian Foster return, could you post a pic of your autograph? I have a feeling that they could be autopens. A guy in my foster thread said that his signature looks similar to the one I got, but is higher up on the picture...
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

I dont know how to post pictures, but I can see there are differences for example on the letter t in foster, the top of your t resembles a capital T where the horizontal line is on top of the verticle line but mine resembles a lower case t where the horizonal line is in the middle and mine is personalized.
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

And on the thing to the right of the a (not sure if its a r or i) there are more circles. So either they are real, sec or he has different forms of autopens which i've seen before.
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

Hmm interesting, ok.. To post a picture all I do is take a pic on my phone, text it to my email, download it then upload it to photobucket.
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

So I have a box of football cards somewhere in my house but I can't find them right now because we had a house fire in the past. I want to send cards to retired football cards and found this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000RA9U2 ... 161&sr=8-1

Do you think its worth the price?
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

im in need of a couple addys. anyone know the addresses or if they sign? if anyone could help i'd really appreciate it.

Eric Bienemy-former U. of Colorado/minnesota vikings/bengals running back during the 90's
tommy maddox-former ucla/broncos quarterback
tim rattay-former QB
cornelius bennett-former Bills defensive end during the late 80's-90's

thanks!
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

sorry a couple more-

Ray Zellers-former notre dame running back during 90's
Chris Zorich-former notre dame d tackle during early 90's
Chris Chandler-former Bucs and Falcons QB
Akili Smith-former Bengals QB

if anyone knows the addresses of these players or have seen successes from them please let me know. Thank you very much!!
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

27gridiron wrote:im in need of a couple addys. anyone know the addresses or if they sign? if anyone could help i'd really appreciate it.

Eric Bienemy-former U. of Colorado/minnesota vikings/bengals running back during the 90's
tim rattay-former QB

thanks!
I've tried Eric before- but with the Vikings and had no luck. You may have better luck with him via the University of Colorado where he is OC last I checked.
I've got something pending with Tommy. Never have gotten a response. Read on Wiki that he lives in Trophy Club, TX now. My address is badly out of date and it is probably lost.
Rattay I think is now working for Jim Fassel's staff for the Las Vegas Locos. From what I understand the UFL will be going again for a 4th season. I'd hit him up there once its up and going.
Cornelius Bennett, I've also tried, but have had no response. I understand he only speaks to at least a Mr. Hamilton. I can PM you the address if you want it, but it could be old now.
27gridiron wrote:sorry a couple more-

Ray Zellers-former notre dame running back during 90's
Chris Zorich-former notre dame d tackle during early 90's
Chris Chandler-former Bucs and Falcons QB
Akili Smith-former Bengals QB

if anyone knows the addresses of these players or have seen successes from them please let me know. Thank you very much!!
Zorich I heard signs, but the trouble is finding him now that his charity is offline.
Akili Smith may still be a graduate assistant at Cal. I'd check there. He has signed in the past.

EDIT: You can usually find pretty good deals on football cards on EBay. (I must disclaim myself and admit I am biased since it was a generation of cards that I looked so fondly upon.) Pro Set 1989 and 1990 saturated the market so boxes can be found for super cheap online. Same goes for Score 1990. Both companies had sets numbering in excess of 700 with rookies, and the photos and quality were great. GameDay and Action Packed were more gimmicky but I also liked those as well. I'd recommend you do a bit more research. You'll be surprised what you can find for 10.00.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

27gridiron wrote:im in need of a couple addys. anyone know the addresses or if they sign? if anyone could help i'd really appreciate it.

tim rattay-former QB

thanks!
Don't bother with Tommy Maddox, that is a black hole. I've seen nothing but write offs for him since I got back into the hobby a couple years ago. Maybe someday he'll have a change of heart, but I wouldn't bother.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
JuicedMachine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JuicedMachine »

What would you guys consider is the max amount of cards to send to one person? My thought it that if I have 4-5 of the same card they would think I am trying to be a dealer, however I think if they are all different cards it might be considered different and more about us being fans of his. My three children would love to each have card and I would like one also. I am thinking he could keep the 5th one if he wants.