AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by maxsoul9 »

Fan of the Dead wrote:So did anyone end up sending mail to the studio this year?
I finally got around to sending some things out. Hope to get returns.
Fan of the Dead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fan of the Dead »

Only return I have seen so far is Tara, Alanna Masterson.
My Walking Dead collection features 39 different signatures - 33 of which belong to walkers.
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

I've only seen replies from Chandler, Christian Sarratos, Michael Cudlitz, and Alanna Masterson, but they have been few and far between.

Not from the set address but Andrew Lincoln has also been signing sporadically from his New York address, I'm shocked he still takes the time to sign his fan mail at this point. He must truly care about his fans.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

Got back from allana masterson
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

That's great that she is signing!
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
AutoMasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoMasta »

Bump. I recently got into the Walking Dead (just finished season 3 today) and I want to start sending to some of the cast. Is there a filming location for season 6 yet? Also, is there anyone I should know about that doesn't sign TTM, or who sends pre-prints? Let me know, thanks!
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

AutoMasta wrote:Bump. I recently got into the Walking Dead (just finished season 3 today) and I want to start sending to some of the cast. Is there a filming location for season 6 yet? Also, is there anyone I should know about that doesn't sign TTM, or who sends pre-prints? Let me know, thanks!

I havent heard anything regarding a set address just yet. I sent the set for several people last year without any success. It may have dried up.
AutoMasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoMasta »

maxsoul9 wrote:
AutoMasta wrote:Bump. I recently got into the Walking Dead (just finished season 3 today) and I want to start sending to some of the cast. Is there a filming location for season 6 yet? Also, is there anyone I should know about that doesn't sign TTM, or who sends pre-prints? Let me know, thanks!

I havent heard anything regarding a set address just yet. I sent the set for several people last year without any success. It may have dried up.
Thanks for the reply!
AutoMasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoMasta »

Has anyone gotten back from Michael Cudlitz, not from the set address?
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

AutoMasta wrote:Has anyone gotten back from Michael Cudlitz, not from the set address?
Yes. I got him at his home address.