AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by CWill97 »

Hey everyone! Found this old thread and thought I'd bump it. Maybe it'd get active with more information for everyone to use :D So far, I've had zero successes with the cast, but I'm patient and have faith some will come in eventually. I'll list who I sent to. It's either at the agency who represents them or TWD address in the database :D I have zero clue if any of these people sign normally so input would be nice!

Melissa McBride
Sonequa Martin-Green
Lauren Cohan
Michael Cudlitz
Christian Serratos
Khary Payton
Tom Payne
Kyla Kenedy
Alanna Masterson
Lennie James
Scott Wilson
Ross Marquand
David Morrissey
Seth Gilliam
Laurie Holden
IronE Singleton
Sarah Wayne Callies

Anyone try these actors/actresses before? I'm hoping to hear back from some of them soon! Thanks in advance for the input/advice/help :D
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

CWill97 wrote:Hey everyone! Found this old thread and thought I'd bump it. Maybe it'd get active with more information for everyone to use :D So far, I've had zero successes with the cast, but I'm patient and have faith some will come in eventually. I'll list who I sent to. It's either at the agency who represents them or TWD address in the database :D I have zero clue if any of these people sign normally so input would be nice!

Melissa McBride
Sonequa Martin-Green
Lauren Cohan
Michael Cudlitz
Christian Serratos
Khary Payton
Tom Payne
Kyla Kenedy
Alanna Masterson
Lennie James
Scott Wilson
Ross Marquand
David Morrissey
Seth Gilliam
Laurie Holden
IronE Singleton
Sarah Wayne Callies

Anyone try these actors/actresses before? I'm hoping to hear back from some of them soon! Thanks in advance for the input/advice/help :D
Off of your list I've had past successes with IronE, Laurie Holden, David Morrissey, Scott Wilson, Alanna Masterson, and Michael Cudlitz. IronE and Morrissey werent from the set and their addresses are in the database.
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Thank you! Those two I actually sent to the address in the database so I'm hoping one day I'll hear back from them. I did a mix of database requests/on set (via venue) ones. Not sure if I'll get as lucky as you, but I'm going to keep being patient with them :D I appreciate your input a ton!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

Can't believe I started this thread almost a decade ago! Who's gotten recent successes? I've not written since Season 5 but I want to start back up again! Let's get this thread bouncing again!
http://www.revenantmedia.com
http://www.twitter.com/revenant_media
http://www.facebook.com/revenantmedia
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo