NHL Players

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dacrazysportsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NHL Players

Post by dacrazysportsfan »

Does Anyone know Datsyuk, Toews, Patrick Kane, Ryan Suter and Duncan Keith's TTM Address? Or do you send it their hockey teams address?
PotterHead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PotterHead »

dacrazysportsfan wrote:Does Anyone know Datsyuk, Toews, Patrick Kane, Ryan Suter and Duncan Keith's TTM Address? Or do you send it their hockey teams address?
You send it to their hockey teams' address.
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

I've got a few questions. :) I'm not trying to bump an old topic, but I'm curious...

What Predators players and Rangers players sign TTM? :) I'm a big fan of both teams, and want to get as many players' autographs as possible. Most of all, I want Ryan Callahan, Michael Del Zotto, Henrik Lundqvist (NYR), Shea Weber, and Pekka Rinne (NSH). :D

Also, does Brendan Shanahan sign at all? I haven't seen any recent successes, so I'm thinking he doesn't sign anymore... :neutral:

Lastly, when would be the best time to send? Season, off-season, pre-season?

Thanks for any reply! {up}
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
PotterHead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PotterHead »

PsychoGeek wrote:I've got a few questions. :) I'm not trying to bump an old topic, but I'm curious...

What Predators players and Rangers players sign TTM? :) I'm a big fan of both teams, and want to get as many players' autographs as possible. Most of all, I want Ryan Callahan, Michael Del Zotto, Henrik Lundqvist (NYR), Shea Weber, and Pekka Rinne (NSH). :D

Also, does Brendan Shanahan sign at all? I haven't seen any recent successes, so I'm thinking he doesn't sign anymore... :neutral:

Hi, I don't think the Rangers are good with fanmail because I've searched up each player on your list and it seems like none of them signed for others. As for the Nashville Predators, I have seen successes from both Weber and Rinne. I think if you have a home address, it'd be good to send to these players during the All-Star break or like Christmas time as they go home on these occasions. During the season (which has already started) takes a while, some players don't reply until the end of the season, or during locker clean-out.
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

PotterHead wrote:
PsychoGeek wrote:I've got a few questions. :) I'm not trying to bump an old topic, but I'm curious...

Hi, I don't think the Rangers are good with fanmail because I've searched up each player on your list and it seems like none of them signed for others. As for the Nashville Predators, I have seen successes from both Weber and Rinne. I think if you have a home address, it'd be good to send to these players during the All-Star break or like Christmas time as they go home on these occasions. During the season (which has already started) takes a while, some players don't reply until the end of the season, or during locker clean-out.
Okay, thank you! :)
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
ConRyl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ConRyl »

These are some recent NHL successes I have gotten.

Bobby Hull
C/O Chicago Blackhawks in 92 days and signed 2/2 and also signed 2 index cards
Another cool success from one of the true class acts of the NHL. Hull is one of the best TTM signers for HOFers in the NHL. He also was also nice enough to put inscriptions on the 2 index card and the 4X6 which he didnt have to do. I always like getting Blackhawks TTM and the inscriptions are great suprise.

Mike Richards
C/O Los Angeles Kings in 209 days and signed 1/1
Nice success from the center of the LA Kings. He was a key member of the Kings team that went on to win the Stanley Cup in 2012 recording 4 goals and 11 assists in those 20playoff games. I like sending these jersey cards TTM because I can get them dual signed and if anyone knows if Gagne signs TTM please let me know.

Luke Schenn
C/O Flyers Skate Zone in 123 days and signed 2/2
Nice success from the Flyers Defensemen. Being traded to the Flyers from the Maple Leafs he gets the chance to play with his brother Brayden. I enjoy watching Luke Schenn play and he is one of the better up and coming D-Men in the NFL. This is also a good addition to my 11-12 UD set.

Zdeno Chara
This is a very weird return from either Chara or the Boston Bruins. I didnt send this card to Chara it came back in a envelope from the Boston Bruins and inside was a card signed by Chara. I will now try to get this card triple signed by Luicic and Thomas now that he plays for the Florida Panthers. A very wierd but awesome return.

Zach Parise
C/O Minnesota Wild in 127 days and signed 1/2
My best Hockey return to date, Parise is one of the best players in the NHL and I was very suprised to see this come back. I have always enjoyed watching Parise play and I especially enjoy watching him play for Team USA. A Great addition to my 11-12 UD set.
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

Nice returns, ConRyl! Love the triple card you got from Chara... {up}
ConRyl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ConRyl »

PsychoGeek wrote:Nice returns, ConRyl! Love the triple card you got from Chara... {up}

Thanks, The Chara was a nice suprise since it was pretty much free
PotterHead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PotterHead »

:( Unfortunately, Simon Gagne doesn't sign through the mail. You can try finding his agent's address and mail your item to him, which would result in a better chance to get his autograph.
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

I have been sending out hockey TTM requests for about 6 months and have received replies from Bryan Trottier, Ed Belfour, Henrik Zetterberg, Scott Stevens, Jim Craig, Peter Stastny, Brayden Schenn, Chris Pronger, Ted Lindsay, Scott Hartnell, Brooks Laich, Bobby Hull, Keith Tkachuk, Al Macinnis, Jimmy Carson, Bill Guerin, Jody Shelley, Jeremy Roenick, Garth Snow, Alexei Yashin, Russ Courtnall, Mike Modano. Alexander Frolov, Steve Duchesne, John Leclair, Brian Propp, and Mike Eruzione. I'll post pics or trade addresses with anyone interested