NHL Players

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Mbarr23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NHL Players

Post by Mbarr23 »

What NHL players or even retired players sign best TTM?
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NHL Players

Post by JasonS »

I have gotten hundreds of hockey autographs ttm. Many of the retired players are great signers, even HOFers! Big names like Gretzky, Orr, and Messier won't sign ttm, but guys like Paul Coffey, Dale Howerchuck, Milt Scmidt, Gordie Howe, and tons of others do. Current players like Matt Carle, Joe Pavelski, Shane Doan, Ryan Miller, and Joe Thornton have all signed for me in the past ttm.

Hockey players are the best signers of all sports in my opinion.

Who were you think of sending to?
Use google before you ask. Seriously.
Crosby 87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crosby 87 »

just sent out to Ryan Malone and Jordan Staal here . So hopefully we find out soon.
IP Success: Aki Iwaurma,Delywn Young,John Raynor,Steve Pearce,Chance D'Arnaud
TTM Success: Ryan Malone,Ross Ohlendorf,Jordan Staal,John Russell,Ryan Giggs,Drew Brees,Andy LaRoche,
Currently out: Thurman Thomas,Clayton Kershaw,Austin Daye,Will Bynum,
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

Crosby 87 wrote:just sent out to Ryan Malone and Jordan Staal here . So hopefully we find out soon.
They are pretty good signers ttm. I have had luck with the Staal brothers c/o of thieir folks house.

THE STAALS
CANDY MOUNTAIN Rd RR6
THUNDER BAY, ON P7C 5N5
CANADA
Crosby 87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crosby 87 »

JasonS wrote:
Crosby 87 wrote:just sent out to Ryan Malone and Jordan Staal here . So hopefully we find out soon.
They are pretty good signers ttm. I have had luck with the Staal brothers c/o of thieir folks house.

THE STAALS
CANDY MOUNTAIN Rd RR6
THUNDER BAY, ON P7C 5N5
CANADA
Thanks if the stadium doesnt work ill try there.
IP Success: Aki Iwaurma,Delywn Young,John Raynor,Steve Pearce,Chance D'Arnaud
TTM Success: Ryan Malone,Ross Ohlendorf,Jordan Staal,John Russell,Ryan Giggs,Drew Brees,Andy LaRoche,
Currently out: Thurman Thomas,Clayton Kershaw,Austin Daye,Will Bynum,
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

I've gotten several successes form Jarome Iginla. Brett Hull is also a great signer. I sent off request about 3 months ago to about 20 different hockey players and only got a reply from Jarome...

I live in NC so I got to meet all of the Cane's players...al great signers. Staal was extremely nice. Ron Hextal and Guy LaFleur are good too.
Marshall
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marshall »

So far I've only gotten a two NHLers, Mike Modano and Bryan Trottier. Once I finish my list of MLBers and MMAers that I plan to send to, I plan on focusing more NHL players.

Addresses I sent to:
Mike Modano
6424 Mimosa Ln.
Dallas, TX 75230-5137

Bryan Trottier
504 Bluegrass Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317

Both were pretty quick turnarounds. If anyone else has addresses, we should start posting them and make a nice big NHL thread since I feel this site is lacking one haha.
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

I have had great returns from players sending c/o the team. Maybe a hundred or more autographs ttm that way. Some of the "Big name" players won't or can't sign that way, but I have had remarkable success with getting autographs from some.

star-collector.net has a good section of home addresses for retired players.

The best thing about hockey players, imo, is that they really do care about the fans. Retired HOF'ers too. With the few rare exceptions they will sign for free and are very nice guys. I know that Bobby Orr, Stan Mikita, Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, and a few others will only sell their autos.

Guys like Paul Coffey, Brett Hull, Red Kelly, Dickie Moore, Jean Beliveau, Bert Olmstead, Tom Johnson, Henri Richard, they all signed for free and sometimes even sent back extra signed cards too.

The only draw back (for me) to sending ttm requests for hockey players is the huge amount of Canadian stamps I needed for the return postage.
netsfan00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by netsfan00 »

to the hockey experts:

how good/bad is martin brodeur TTM?
New Jersey Nets
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

I have tried Martin Brodeur with no success and I have not seen any other people with returns from him. However, it never hurts to try since he may change his ways or is just saving up all the requests he gets so he has something to do if he ever retires.