team jonas gifts!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
stepslax14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

team jonas gifts!

Post by stepslax14 »

Hey, today i come home and see a box by my mail box. i was so excited because it said team Jonas on it. and it there was a preprint picture with letter on back, a pair of sunglasses that say team jonas on the side, a case that says team jonas on it, 3 stickers, a chain, a guitar pick charm, a team jonas pendant, and a card that says i am on team jonas! i payed 35 for it all but for all that, thats really good! to get this you just have to become part of team jonas and verify your shipping address and you will get it in about a week!
PICTURES!!!!

Last edited by stepslax14 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DWnomercy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: amazing team jonas success!

Post by DWnomercy »

If you PAY for something I dont think it is a "amazing success" you simply got what you paid for....

congrats though
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

I agree.. and without an autograph to boot. No offense.
stepslax14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stepslax14 »

okay, yeah i payed for it, but they dont tell you what you are getting. you find out when it arrives. plus you pay 35 dollars but you get a necklace which is usually 25 dollars, sunglasses and a case which is usuallly 11 dollars, andd 3 stickers at 5 dollars each. So all together individually that equals 51 dollars, but i payed 35 so i saved 16 dollars. So i think that is amazing. and there are signatures on here that you have to pay for like mitchel musso and others. and people post success for autographs they bought, so why can't i post my success for something i am a member of?
VintageJonas17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: team jonas gifts!

Post by VintageJonas17 »

Awesome!

Were did you buy them? Would love to know!

PEACE LOVE TEAM JACOB!

VintageJonas17
stepslax14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stepslax14 »

VintageJonas17 wrote:Awesome!

Were did you buy them? Would love to know!

PEACE LOVE TEAM JACOB!

VintageJonas17
if you become a team jonas member, on your account if says gift and you just have to apply for it and they send it to you. good luck
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

stepslax14 wrote:okay, yeah i payed for it, but they dont tell you what you are getting. you find out when it arrives. plus you pay 35 dollars but you get a necklace which is usually 25 dollars, sunglasses and a case which is usuallly 11 dollars, andd 3 stickers at 5 dollars each. So all together individually that equals 51 dollars, but i payed 35 so i saved 16 dollars. So i think that is amazing. and there are signatures on here that you have to pay for like mitchel musso and others. and people post success for autographs they bought, so why can't i post my success for something i am a member of?
That's okay and all, but does it really relate to autographs? Is it any different than if one were to buy a DVD off eBay and post it as a success?
DisneyFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DisneyFan »

i recieved a similar package when i joined miley cyrus's fan club, Mileyworld. you get a DVD, membership card, letter from Miley, and 2 PP photos, one of which is personalised.
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Hi 8)

Nice success !! :mrgreen:

-StefanoDT15 :mrgreen: