horror collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: horror collectors

Post by autocollector23 »

I just mailed out to PJ Soles! Love "Halloween." What a classic! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

Hello everyone,
funny story about Kane Hodder. about maybe 12 years ago i went to a local Horror theme park in Massachusetts called: "Spooky World". it was there that Kane Hodder was signing autographs. i was a poor kid and i dont remember if he was charging or not. but i wanted his autograph and searched for something for him to sign. it was early that year i started in a bowling league, and because i woudl go bowling for extra practice i carried around my Bowling Wrist brace. well that was all that i could find. i dont knwo if anyone else had ever meet him but at first glance he is a big guy, and kinda scary looking.but he was actully really cool, and he did NOT charge me. and he actully smiled as he signed it. he said it ws the 1st time he had ever signed a bowling Brace. true story. but i do have work to do to catch up to the rest of you on my horror collection. i'v eonly been collecting "offically" for 1 year as of this month. i just wanted to share that story since it's kinda the place for it.thanks for posting this thread, it's really cool.
Best Wishes, Sean sjazz [us]
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

Hi everyone,
me just me again. i forgot to say i also have David Dorfman from "the Ring 1 & 2" & "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" but i still have a lot of work to do to catch up to you guys. but i am happy to say that i am starting today to send to Horror only. thanks again for all of you for giving me the idea. i hope i have good news to add. have a great weekend. and HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! :mrgreen:
Best Wishes, Sean Sjazz [us]
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

Sean SJazz wrote:Hi everyone,
me just me again. i forgot to say i also have David Dorfman from "the Ring 1 & 2" & "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" but i still have a lot of work to do to catch up to you guys. but i am happy to say that i am starting today to send to Horror only. thanks again for all of you for giving me the idea. i hope i have good news to add. have a great weekend. and HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! :mrgreen:
Best Wishes, Sean Sjazz [us]
PJ Soles from "Halloween" and "Carrie" has been signing. I just sent a request out to her the other day, so you should try her! I will let you all know if I hear back from her. Also, I would love to see photos of your horror collection so far. I love the idea on focusing on horror! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

thanks i am a big fan of horror, well all kinds of movies really but sadly i don't have many of them so far. so i will see how successful i am. i also ordered a 8x10 from Alex Vincent (Child's play1 & 2)... still waiting and it has me a little nervous about buys any more from other people. as i said i am fairly new to collecting so i learn as i go. let me know how you make out and i shall let you know how i make out. here are my autographs of David Dorfman for now. sorry but i sent these before i found a better way of finding pics. but he was one of my first successes and very kind to me in general. enjoy:
pic 1:
By f4lseanjazz at 2012-02-08
pic 2:
By f4lseanjazz at 2012-02-08
Best Wishes Sean sjazz [us]
AshleeyRogers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AshleeyRogers »

I went to more cons! This is what I have now:

I already had these:

Scout Taylor- Compton
Tyler Mane
Danielle Harris (x3)
Lisa Wilcox
Marilyn Burns

My new ones:

Marilyn Burns (again)
Gunnar Hansen
Lisa Wilcox (again)
Heather Langenkamp
Tuesday Knight
Amanda Wyss
Patricia Tallman
Camille Keaton
Sid Haig
Tom Towels
Adrienne King (x2)
Sarah Butler (Remake of I Spit on Your Grave)
Cerina Vincent
Kane Hodder
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

I attended the horror realm convention in pittsburgh pa on march 16th. With Pittsburgh pa being the zombie capitol they had alot of zombies that appeared in the dead trilogies.
I got to meet kyra schon and john russo. They both signed a NOTLD poster. Mr russo was extremely nice and we talked for about 10 minutes. He was asking me about the sons of anarchy hoodie I was wearing as he has never watched the show. Great guy.

Danielle harris was there and was very friendly but was in the midst of a cold. She had to cancel her friday appearence. She signed a photo and took a photo with me and my wife.

Kane hodder and ra mihailoff were hilarious. They both took seperate photos with me and tried to see who could choke me the hardest in the photo. They didnt choke very hard but Kane hodders grip was a bit stronger. When he asked whos was the hardest I told him it was his. He laughed at Ra mihailoff for it. Ra came back and said I cryed when he choked me so he felt bad so he let up. I never did cry But it sure was hilarious.

Now to the downside, as me and my wife were getting ready to leave, I noticed a man walking around with a young lady that looked alot like doug bradley who played pinhead in the hellraiser movies. I heard he was living in pittsburgh now so my wife went up to him and asked if it was him. He turned to her and said sometimes and his lady friend said in a real sarcastic tone that it was just a figment of our imagination. I got a little mad that she talked to my wife like that but being a fan I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if we could take a photo together. He obliged and I said I wished I had something for him to sign, but he said he wasnt signing anything because he was not scheduled to be there. I told him I understood. and thanked him. It wasnt so much him that made the experience bad it was the lady he was with. But hey what can you do. All in all it was fun.
spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

Its sad this thread died off, I'm a huge horror fan and would love to find some good active addresses for some horror icons, would be happy to trade some info myself!