Confused on how to send for autographs - help!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
IAmNotTheIronMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Confused on how to send for autographs - help!

Post by IAmNotTheIronMan »

Sooo sorry if this isn’t in the right place, I’m new and I’m also very new to getting autographs. I want to get an autograph from two people - Margot Robbie, and Chris Evans. How will I go about doing so - do I just send my request letter to an address and wait? The guidelines mention photos - so do I have to provide the celebrities with something to sign along with my request letter or is this all done behind the scenes etc? I assumed that most letters wouldn’t reach the celebrities anyway and that it stops with their agents and they have generic photo cards to send out or something, is this not the done thing?

Help! I’d love to try it out. I did try back last year for a different celebrity and got nothing but I didn’t include a picture so perhaps that’s why!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Confused on how to send for autographs - help!

Post by BossC »

Unfortunately some people don’t respond and the two you mentioned are some. Margot might respond if you send a photo via venue (a set where she’s filming). As for Chris I have tried many ways and not a peep.

BossC