It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need Help on who to write? I can HELP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:20 pm 

[color=#0000FF][/color] I have been collection since around 1980, with some stop an goes. I Have around 7400 signed items. I collect in Alot of areas. some are Actors, Actresses, Voice over Actors, US Presidents, World Leaders, WW2, Artists and Cartoonists, Sports such as Baseball, NFL, Olympic GOLD,Nobel,ect. If you want to trade, Learn more about the Hobby,and can WRITE Letters.we maybe prefect Pen Pals? I Love to Hear from Fellow collectors so Drop me a Post and we will go from there. Happy Collecting :roll: :razz: :shock:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Need Help on who to write? I can HELP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm 

I would like to know in more detail what athletes and actors autographs do you have? And if it is possible, I would like to see a photo. When I was at university, I also tried to get as autographs as possible, at those sports events where I went. I was also a member of the university basketball team and of course I spent a lot of time on training and games, which is why I could miss something by studying, but I could always get assignment help online. Therefore, I also have a small collection and I would like to complete it.

Profile E-mail